• Mustang

Results are only viewable after voting.

TCB2010

How good do the HMB’s look?!
Reaction score
I’ll take a fastback mustang.

Give me that 5.0 mustang Gt

'66 Mustang.

Mustang. But can I upgrade to a 1967 Shelby GT500?

Pre-2002 Camaro, not a fan of new cars that look like old cars.

67/68 Camaro over any Mustang. 70/71 Camaro would be close behind, I had a 71 way back when, really fun car to drive. Haven't really liked the Camaros from mid-70s on though.

The original muscle car. I love classic mustangs.

Mustang all the way. I'm a sucker for a 69-72 Mach 1 and someday will own one. I know the 71 and 72 are big old beasts but there's something about them I love.

My dad and I restored a 67 Camaro convertible when I was in high school. So for me it's Camaro all the way!

I grew up in a Chevy town and I always liked those early 90's Camaro's better than the Mustangs. Now I love the new bodies Camaro's. I like Mustangs too, but the old Checy town in me gives the edge to the Camaro.

I have two 69 Camaros so I'm kinda biased

The new Camaro. Blacked out. 🙏

2d01e3f033013821b7ef74f5304e0915.jpg

Love the Second generation split bumper Camaro. 68/69 Mustang with a SCJ 429! Nowadays, I like the Mustang better.

old camaro, new mustang

always preferred the LS1 Trans Am slightly over the Camaro during that generation

but then in 2000

Mustang 5.0 - first car and would still drive it today if I had it.

Unless it is the shelby mustang I feel like it is a girl car.

So I voted Camero.

Although I will never own either because I am not that interested.

no vote from me, because it depends on the year. Both have had amazing runs as the best muscle car over the years.

I am not a big car guy, but my dad always talked about his dream car - a candy apple red Mustang convertible. Sweet looking car.

Roush Stage 2 Mustang FTW!!

I went Mustang, just more a fan of the look over the years.

Back