Camaro or Mustang

It’s one or thee other, which are you?

• Camaro

• Mustang

Results are only viewable after voting.
I thought we were friends.

My first car was a 1995 Mustang GT wit the 5.0. Still have it, and she still rolls.

Nice, mine was a 90 5.0 hand me down from my parents in 96. Was fun for a first car
top-down-3-1562704536888@2x.jpg

https://www.cjponyparts.com/resources/7-up-edition-mustang

Old school give me the camaro. But new versions give me the mustang. My favorite car ever is a 67 camaro SS, but I would take a new mustang over a new camaro 100/100 times.

Mustang simply because it always had more of a cult status than the Camaro did. Not to mention I cant stand GM, so I would never buy a Camaro.

Camaro & it's not even close.

Camaro.jpeg
Camaro_#2.jpeg

This:
Camaro.PNG

What, no Mopars? OMG this is big time rigged!

My father bought a '64 1/2 mustang convertible back when I was in high school and I got to drive it to school during senior year. I loved that car and am lined up to inherit the car down the line. I will always be a mustang fan because of all those awesome times.

Camaro???? no

Not one of the other "Pony" cars? Much prefer a Firebird or Barracuda to these two options.
BUT...gun to my head... Mustang.

I've owned multiples of both however.

I’m biased. I’ve owned nothing but Mustangs since I moved to the States. However mustang for me because
1. It started the whole class of pony car.
2. Unlike the Camaro, it’s been in constant production since its first release.
3. GM cars are shite.

Mustang man all the way. I've owned a 66, 74 & 76 II Ghia. My dream car is a 64 1/2 convertible.

My wife and son are both galloping pony fans.

The Gestapo Milady had a K Code 289 High Performance when we were first dating. I had a tri-power GTO.
I can almost imagine asking her to shift now. The modern automatics are too good.

Eleanor.jpg

Got this 71 Camaro right after High School, not a very good pic, but what a great car ........

71 Camaro (Large).JPG

Mustang man all the way. I've owned a 66, 74 & 76 II Ghia. My dream car is a 64 1/2 convertible.
Fun fact. My grandparents had a 64 1/2 convertible. Someone hit them and totaled it. That would have been a hell of a hand me down if it made it.

I miss my 97 Camaro Z28 with Flowmaster exhaust and two 10" Kicker subwoofers in the trunk. That thing was a chick magnet in college!!

Most fun I've had with my clothes on. I think it's the best car I've owned too.

8 1 19 D.jpg

Stang all day everyday!

Mustang! My 2013 Boss 302. I considered a Camaro but I felt claustrophobic sitting in it.

Attachments

• 543D0B31-1D54-4A4C-A31D-1E655618718F.jpeg
    543D0B31-1D54-4A4C-A31D-1E655618718F.jpeg
    16.3 KB · Views: 4
First car was a mustang. Will have one again.

2020-ford-mustang-shelby-gt350r.jpg

😍

Had an 89 Mustang GT 5.0 Would love to have another one.

Back