BriMac

Team Vosh 2024 Victory Cup
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Fluctuates
Anyone ever order or been the recipient of a Cameo app video? I have never ordered myself, but have seen a few that friends have ordered for certain events. Mostly disappoint except Norm McDonald and Jeff Ross absolutely delivered. Paige Spiranac and the actress that played Lacey Underalls completely missed the mark.

I like looking at what these folks charge too. Lexi Thompson is a modest $55. John Daly is $800!

Anyone ever order or been the recipient of a Cameo app video? I have never ordered myself, but have seen a few that friends have ordered for certain events. Mostly disappoint except Norm McDonald and Jeff Ross absolutely delivered. Paige Spiranac and the actress that played Lacey Underalls completely missed the mark.

I like looking at what these folks charge too. Lexi Thompson is a modest $55. John Daly is $800!
I had a buddy ask me to be in his wedding through Corbin Bernsen on Cameo. He definitely delivered, it was awesome!

I had a buddy ask me to be in his wedding through Corbin Bernsen on Cameo. He definitely delivered, it was awesome!
Curious - why Corbin Bernsen? Some significance to the friendship?

Curious - why Corbin Bernsen? Some significance to the friendship?
Yup we’re both big fans of the TV show Psych and he was a main character on the show.

Brett Farve for the local youth football team was dreadful.

Brian Baumgartner (Kevin from The Office) may be incoming for my wife!

I’ve purchased one (Kate from Below Deck) and received one (The Godfather from WWE)

I think both were worth the money and much better than giving a gift card.

Absolutely love it. I’ve ordered two as gifts for others (Colin Mochrie and Will Friedle) and both really went above and beyond to make it worthwhile.

Officially got a video for my wife from Brian Baumgartner (Kevin from The Office). I just ordered tonight so likely won’t get it until after thanksgiving.

The ones that struggle a bit, I wonder if the sender didn’t give the celebrity figure much to work with? I would think a bit of backstory, reason for celebration, etc would go a long way.

If I had to just send a video message to someone I don’t know, it would probably be a bit of a disaster just the same?

Currently 20% off of Mayweather…
Still 12,000$ but hey deals a deal.

Officially got a video for my wife from Brian Baumgartner (Kevin from The Office). I just ordered tonight so likely won’t get it until after thanksgiving.
Got the cameo from Brian today! 3 day turnaround (what!!!). Wife loved it, Brian did an awesome job, would highly recommend. Cameo is 2/2.

Did an Alton brown for the wife awhile back.
Not cheap but he did a great job, from the fridge camera no less, and she loved it.

I’m not sure if this was a Cameo or a Wilson Golf promotion, but it’s pretty neat to see.

I’m not sure if this was a Cameo or a Wilson Golf promotion, but it’s pretty neat to see.

Well that is a minute of time I wont get back in my life.

Back