Camilo Villegas at Doral

I think so, just not while they are swinging. I knew I wasn't supposed to do it but I was playing dumb at Doral and tried to take a picture of swings and almost had my camera snatched away.

Oh my god, don't ever do that in a competitive round! Remember John Daly breaking that dude's camera in Australia? Obviously, it was an over-reaction, but the thing is, a lot of people were on his side because the guy was clearly taking shots mid-swing.

Oh my god, don't ever do that in a competitive round! Remember John Daly breaking that dude's camera in Australia? Obviously, it was an over-reaction, but the thing is, a lot of people were on his side because the guy was clearly taking shots mid-swing.

yeah, and thats how JD screwed up his back a few years ago (stopping in mid backswing bcuz of camera snap)

yeah, and thats how JD screwed up his back a few years ago (stopping in mid backswing bcuz of camera snap)

That and more weight than a human ribcage is designed to support as a result of soda, booze, smokes, and lard.

I did not know that, thanks for the info Harry. I guess that's just one more reason to be proud to be a Florida Gator (I mostly do this just to annoy JB haha)

478367649_5JiQ4-L.jpg

Miami_2848.gif

I know I felt bad....in my defense it was more toward the end of his swing and it was during the practice round, but either way it was wrong and I know that.

I should get clarification on that though, I'm going to the Sunday round. Will i be allowed to take pictures?

You will have to sneak your camera onto the grounds. Before all events they say that you aren't allowed cameras, but they don't pat you down or anything. Just be careful no one sees you taking the pictures!:cool:

Back