Lie 70
D4 swing weight
Face Angle: 3.5 Open

1148789916_Sr3vp-L-1.jpg

1148790127_aioZD-L-1.jpg

1148789732_sX74U-L-1.jpg

1148789483_3rXE6-L-1.jpg

3.5* Open?

His putters Scotty made him look so much better. I don't like the looks of this at all.

Where are the Florida Gator colors? Get with the program TM!! I understand Columbian theme colors but still don't like it with white putter.

Like it but it reminds me a little of the Ping B60

Ooooh baby!

I like it a lot, cool looking

My thoughts exactly? His stroke that bad ?

I guess I question how that's even possible. Does the alignment aid point 3.5* to the right of the target or is it straight vs the open face?

It seems a lot more "cream" white than the other ghosts. It's different, that's for sure. Can't say I'm a fan of it though. If it was more "white" like the others, I think I would like it better. It may just be the lighting though.

He must close is stroke early in order to need that

THPing on the fly. Sorry for lack of forum etiquette.

It seems a lot more "cream" white than the other ghosts. It's different, that's for sure. Can't say I'm a fan of it though. If it was more "white" like the others, I think I would like it better. It may just be the lighting though.

That is the lighting of the photos I am sure.

But how could he putt before if he needed a 3.5* ajustement in face angle??

I know golfers dont like to change putters much, but I wonder why Camillo didn't take advantage of the multiple face inserts that Taylormade has.

Sent from my brain using thumbs 1 & 2.

That is the lighting of the photos I am sure.

Maybe the background too. Becuase that's definitely not the way the putters and drivers look regular. It's an interesting shape that's for sure. Pics do not do it justice.

Not feeling the Hombre Arana at all. The face is completely smooth?

Is the 3.5 open possibly referring to toe hang?

I love this putter, I would certainly make some adjustments, but still very hot.

Isn't that similar to the style scotty he used?

Back