Kevin1951

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Does anyone wear any other shirts than Polo shirts (not T-Shirts). I'm thinking that they call them Camp Shirts. Short sleeves, buttons, etc. I have a few shirts that are relatively loose and easy to swing with but I don't want to be "that guy".

Are they comfortable on you?
Are you happy wearing them?
Are other people paying you to wear other shirts?

Wear what you like and don't worry about other people!

If you're talking on the course, I normally only wear a polo but I don't look down on someone wearing something that's NOT a polo. Personally, I've got other things on my mind besides what clothing another golfer has on... like where did my ball go!

Besides, "that guy" is wearing a wife beater (heavily stained) and a backwards hat. It doesn't sound like you're him:ROFLMAO:

I wear plenty of things up top that aren't just polos. As long as you aren't breaking dress code rules of your course or a course you go to, wear what you're comfortable in :D

I rock a short sleeve linen button up all the time once the weather gets warm. It's so much cooler than a polo on the hot days.

I have this one from Puma. It's a couple of years old. From 2019, I think. It's extremely comfortable.

iu

I will wear a short sleeve button down shirt when playing. I got one from Puma that I really like.

Depends on weather conditions , have worn rugby tops , long sleeve polo , there’s also some exotic material in polos too ,,Bamboo etc as well as technical construction.

Don’t see issue with wearing a casual shirt , not tucked in lol, and not business style , wouldn’t be my choice not being in business environment and requiring such apparel ( do have more formal shirts for formal occasions )

As for being that guy ‘ stuff them ‘ wear what you dare , you only have to comply with course code and golf code.

Bill Murray.jpg

See? I told you, you're not "that guy". Wear what you like and other people's opinions don't matter. As long as you're following the rules of the course for dress and conduct (if they have them) you can't go wrong.

Back