Can Koepka Beat Tiger's Major Total

Brooks is smoking crack and needs to get off his high horse. I get we all want to win when we play, but his attitude is just piss poor if you ask me.

I like the following couple sentences after the highlight. It's how you should approach the tournaments. I don't think he will do it but I really do applaud that type of thinking. Because I'm quite positive there are golfers that go in thinking they don't have a chance

He can't beat a 50 year old, yet alone someone with 11 more majors and a better golfer than that 50 year old. Come on Brooks, calm down there.

Brooks is smoking crack and needs to get off his high horse. I get we all want to win when we play, but his attitude is just piss poor if you ask me.
1631643516046.png

I don't think so. I think his body breaks down on him. Or, he might get more bored with golf than he's seemed at times in the past.

Well, he has Tiger's attitude, but don't know if his body will hold up. Not thrilled with his personality, but does he have TIger's talent, putter, or abiity to scramble.? No, Tiger was amazing, transcendent. Brooks, in flames like Tiger at 40 most of the time.

Last edited:
Well, leave it to him to have the confidence necessary to put this out there. Thoughts?

View attachment 9027757

False bravado. Even he knows he is not coming close.. I would be willing to wager that Brooks ends his carrier with no more than 6 majors and 12 PGA tour wins. Dude is already always hurt and misses 2 months here and 2 months there. There is no chance.

I like the following couple sentences after the highlight. It's how you should approach the tournaments. I don't think he will do it but I really do applaud that type of thinking. Because I'm quite positive there are golfers that go in thinking they don't have a chance
Far cry from Kisner's perspective on the game haha

No.

I seriously laughed out loud. If that doesn't scream douche, not sure what does.
I just figured you would need the picture to associate with the confidence :cool:

Gonna go with a nope on this one.

I like the confidence. I don't see it happening though. But I wouldn't be shocked to see him at least double what he has now.

No. He had an outstanding run where he won 4. Too many good players teeing it up in the majors these days for any current player to be dominant enough to win double digit majors.

Well if he can catch Tiger, he may as well go for Jack, but I’m betting neither, and frankly not close.

Not a snowballs chance in hell.

Well if he can catch Tiger, he may as well go for Jack, but I’m betting neither, and frankly not close.

I dont even think he passes Phil. Much less Tiger.

Last edited:
Back