Can Koepka Beat Tiger's Major Total

He won’t.

But I don’t have a problem with what he said.
I can't decide whether he said it because he just felt like being honest, or he knew this would be a social s***storm hahaha

I can't decide whether he said it because he just felt like being honest, or he knew this would be a social s***storm hahaha
Probably both honestly. He’s more in tune wihh the what his actions to than people want to give him credit for imo.

Can he? Sure.
Will he, not in my opinion. Field is too deep, and he appears to be too fragile as of late to make that kind of run.

Yes.

Can he? Sure.
Will he, not in my opinion. Field is too deep, and he appears to be too fragile as of late to make that kind of run.
Just what I was going to post. Possible, but not probable. Frankly, I think he's just saying the quiet part out loud. You don't get to the elite levels in sports without having that mentality.

Could you imagine saying something like just to see how it "hits" that and having thousands of people react to it?

It's kind of a crazy thing to do, but it's also kind of funny to think about.

Could you imagine saying something like just to see how it "hits" that and having thousands of people react to it?

I want Bryson to say it next and see how the world reacts. :ROFLMAO:

I'm sure his Twitter handler knows all the tricks. ;)

Can he? I think he has the game and mental acuity to do so. Will he? Nope.

I like that Brooks is Brooks and doesn't give a 💩 about what others think. Bryson has the same thought process but the manner in which he goes about it just rubs me the wrong way. Mentality of a winner. "Second place is the first loser."

also, remember the public tally of Justin Thomas's season goals....while he didn't complete most of them, they sure had him winning a major.

The Players is not the 5th major. ;)

I want Bryson to say it next and see how the world reacts. :ROFLMAO:
@JB - do you think the reaction to Bryson is based upon all the other antics and the large personality that we've seen? While Brooks does do/say some stupid things, to me he's more of a head down, grind-it-out kind of player.

That’s the attitude that’s required isn’t it? Shoot for the stars and you’ll at least reach the moon... he’s arrogant and has bags of self confidence which is what it takes to be a top sportsperson. I don’t believe he’ll do it but I believe this attitude will ensure he achieves everything he’s supposed to/is capable of in the game.

@JB - do you think the reaction to Bryson is based upon all the other antics and the large personality that we've seen? While Brooks does do/say some stupid things, to me he's more of a head down, grind-it-out kind of player.

Some of it. Its not as if Brooks hasn't been involved with so many stupid things too however.
And a whole lot of the Bryson hate from the golf world came long before he said some incredibly stupid things.

I have said for a long while, nobody deserves a pass, but I do believe some parallel coverage should be expected.

Nope. Won't even come close to it. Even if his body wasn't falling apart I would still say no.

I think you need self-belief to succeed at a high level in anything. And that belief needs to be realistic.

Can he do it? Yes.

Will he do it? No.

Not. A. Chance.

He’s not just on drugs he’s on good drugs.

Between his nonchalant attitude at times and his physical issues lately I find it very unlikely.

I do like having his kind of personality out there at the top though.

Not a chance he gets there, I would be surprised if he could get to 10 majors.

strong quote, he has no chance.

Back