Can someone recommend a cart for me?

I can't say because I think it would depend on the legs on the standbag. if a bagboy stand back was in your house then it would be a solid yes.

The nitron and other newer bagboy carts have some ears on the cart that mate with bagboy bags. You don't even need to put a strap on and you could cut them off.
I did test my nitron with my 2014 cleveland cart bag and the twist factor was far less then when the cleveland was on the sun mountain.

in the end thought, I can't say. I was committed to no bag twist even if I needed to buy a new bag. I'm looking for my next bagboy bag every once in a while as I would never go back to bag twist. Note- I'm a hardcore walker who can't carry any longer.

If you don’t want to spring for a Bag Boy or Clicgear, I can definitely recommend a CaddyTek! Got a pair for my parents this year and they’re big fans.

Caddytek CaddyLite 11.5 V3 3 Wheel Golf Push Cart - SuperLite Deluxe, Lightweight, Easy To Fold Caddy Cart Pushcart

Just ordered one for my Wife.

Thanks!

I would look at the Bag Boy based on the people recommending them, who have seen a lot more kinds of carts than I have. I will say my 2012 ClicGear is still going strong. The only thing I've done to it is to hose it down after a muddy round.

Just ordered one for my Wife.

Thanks!

The CaddyTech came in yesterday and my Wife tested it today. She likes it, packs up compact enough to leave bag on the cart and for me place in the back of the pickup, going to buy another one for me, too. (y)

Thanks,

Back