Canadan V. OldandStiff would be a helluva match.

I was gonna write something to @Hamfist about how all bunnies bleed the same, but @xThor just thoughtfully reminded me I can be a little intense when challenged. Good looking out.
BS.

It'd be a total pillow fight.

Ooooh!! Sleepover!!!

What would be the best venue?
Would it ever happen?
Did it already happen, and I missed it?
Why has this not become an actual thing?
Streamsong. All three courses. Lowest gross score wins. Nothing but you, golf, and God out there.

Shadow Creek. Pay per view.

oh wait they already did that.

Cabot Cliffs / Cabot Links. THP contest to choose two caddies and a scoreboard carrier.

THP galleries at the 9th and 18th holes.

Fresh seafood for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Every @OldandStiff birdie earns a THPer a pour of Lagavulin scotch. A @Canadan eagle earns the whole bottle.

minimum 2 drones required for live stream overhead coverage.

Shadow Creek. Pay per view.

oh wait they already did that.

Cabot Cliffs / Cabot Links. THP contest to choose two caddies and a scoreboard carrier.

THP galleries at the 9th and 18th holes.

Fresh seafood for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Every @OldandStiff birdie earns a THPer a pour of Lagavulin scotch. A @Canadan eagle earns the whole bottle.

minimum 2 drones required for live stream overhead coverage.
This is the kind of brainstorming I like. You go to the front of the list.

Where do sponsors sign up? I have at least $10 extra laying around. :D
I mean, this is a gofundme I could get into! We'd need THP TV livestreaming it, though, would be a fun round to watch.

I mean, this is a gofundme I could get into! We'd need THP TV livestreaming it, though, would be a fun round to watch.
Gotta get Jeff Neubarth on the production team. :cool:

When will filming start?

So what you're saying is Dan and I should team up, give @Hamfist his 40 pops, and leave him bloodied and screaming for mercy on the 18th green?

Yeah. I'm cool with that.

I'd love to play with or against Dan. It'd be awesome. Doesn't sound like that's likely this year though with everything that's going on. I get the sense I'm a little more willing to travel than him right now, but even I just cancelled a trip to Dallas for our nephew's birthday this weekend. Weird times.

I want in on this, I'll team up with Hammy anytime.

Now someone prove what a marketer you are. Bandon Dunes, all courses, all paid for by our sponsor. As extra entertainment value, you'd get to watch Hammy and I lose 30 pounds, or have a heart attack with all that walking.

Last edited:
I want in on this, I'll team up with Hammy anytime.

Now someone prove what a marketer you are. Bandon Dunes, all courses, all paid for by our sponsor. As extra entertainment value, you'd get to watch Hammy and I lose 30 pounds, or have a heart attack with all that walking.
Ummmm....I ain’t walking.
I’m still trying to get my BMI over three digits.

Back