Canadan V. OldandStiff would be a helluva match.

Hamfist

I promise not to murder Canadan.
Reaction score
Handicap
30+
What would be the best venue?
Would it ever happen?
Did it already happen, and I missed it?
Why has this not become an actual thing?

@Hamfist I think you might become the resident golf match-maker for THP. First a call-out, now setting up matches? Where do we go from here? I'm in.

Could be an interesting match for sure. Find a neutral track, play the tips and have at it.

It's like me having a screen name of "TallThinandHandsome".
That one's taken.

No particular reason I'd know that though... :p

Also. What is this madness, ham?

That one's taken.

No particular reason I'd know that though... :p

Also. What is this madness, ham?
Me thinking that you versus Dan would be an awesome match of very high level golfers, or the me versus Dan bloodbath I'm plotting?

@OldandStiff is neither OLD nor STIFF!!
Haha My body would strongly disagree with that.

And I have video to back that up. Very minimal lower half today. Lots of caution, and it shows. Plus I played a full club shorter in my irons.

I'M OLD, DAMMIT!

And Dan's all rubbery still. His chicken wing is much more flexible than mine. :LOL:

Haha My body would strongly disagree with that.

And I have video to back that up. Very minimal lower half today. Lots of caution, and it shows. Plus I played a full club shorter in my irons.

I'M OLD, DAMMIT!

And Dan's all rubbery still. His chicken wing is much more flexible than mine. :LOL:

Wait til you are my age, man.

Here’s what I think. They would make a helluva team in better ball.

Here’s what I think. They would make a helluva team in better ball.

So what you're saying is Dan and I should team up, give @Hamfist his 40 pops, and leave him bloodied and screaming for mercy on the 18th green?

Yeah. I'm cool with that.

I'd love to play with or against Dan. It'd be awesome. Doesn't sound like that's likely this year though with everything that's going on. I get the sense I'm a little more willing to travel than him right now, but even I just cancelled a trip to Dallas for our nephew's birthday this weekend. Weird times.

Last edited:
So what you're saying is Dan and I should team up, give @Hamfist his 40 pops, and leave him bloodied and screaming for mercy on the 18th green?

Yeah. I'm cool with that. ;)

I'd love to play with or against Dan. It'd be awesome. Doesn't sound like that's likely this year though with everything that's going on. I get the sense I'm a little more willing to travel than him right now, but even I just cancelled a trip to Dallas for our nephew's birthday this weekend. Weird times.

The weirdest that I have lived through. And I am the real “old and stiff.”

That could come down to course conditions and wind. Interesting thought.

Where do sponsors sign up? I have at least $10 extra laying around. :D

No Canadan sighting in here yet.
What are their handis? Who's doing tv coverage? I'll watch!

Yeah. I'm cool with that.

Weeeeeellll, bloodied has been done a couple times, but, I’ve yet to scream for mercy.

I was gonna write something to @Hamfist about how all bunnies bleed the same, but @xThor just thoughtfully reminded me I can be a little intense when challenged. Good looking out.

This would be a fun match to watch!

Back