Canadian Golf Club Companies

Scrap Iron

On The Eh Team
Reaction score
Handicap
Hero Shots
Is there any Canadian based companies that make golf clubs? The only one I can think of is Daito and they only sell Putters. As far as I know you can only buy them on EBay at least thatscwhere I had to get mine.

Jazz Golf I believe is there still...Maybe hanging on by a thread.
Miura N. America distributor was based there.
Most of the companies have separate Canadian counterparts, but from top to bottom, I think Jazz was about it.

I believe that TNT Golf still exists.

Not clubs... but PGMC/Accra on the shafts side of things

SGC Putters is a small putter company based in Canada. Otherwise it's pretty slim pickings.

SGC Putters is a small putter company based in Canada. Otherwise it's pretty slim pickings.

Just checked them out. Looks like they have a few nice Putters. Have you ever tried one?

I would love to see a Canadian company make a solid set of irons.

Is there any Canadian based companies that make golf clubs? The only one I can think of is Daito and they only sell Putters. As far as I know you can only buy them on EBay at least thatscwhere I had to get mine.

how do you like the Daito putter? they are reasonably priced but look a bit rough compared to competitors

Just checked them out. Looks like they have a few nice Putters. Have you ever tried one?

I would love to see a Canadian company make a solid set of irons.
I have no experience with them. I sort of wanted to try something of theirs but I don't love any of the available head shapes yet.

how do you like the Daito putter? they are reasonably priced but look a bit rough compared to competitors

I really like it. When I first got it though it was very shiny now it's dulled down a little. This taken a couple weeks after I got it.

bd617514ac8667c4ab89d75cffc84da9.jpg

5e44a8f567d5d6ed2c9b999ce2df5397.jpg

21fb175e2471a59a4b6f14e892bc6bd0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back