LefTe

Living Strong!
Reaction score
Handicap
My Swing
Well I had to share this news. I had a treatment yesterday and my Doc said that we could stop with the most toxic of the drugs as my improvement was such that he felt it was time to start kicking back. In short the lungs are clear, liver has but a few liaisons left and they are quite small. The plan is for me to have two more of the reduced treatments and then another CT Scan and MUGA (Heart Scan) then stop chemo except for Herceptin (antibody) every 3 weeks till whenever. He may have me continue the oral chemo I take at home (Xeloda) but at a reduced dosage. However the greatest thing he said to me was that he hoped in 10 years to be talking about this day together and congratulations you while not be completely cancer free you are a cancer survivor! So there you have it great news to say the least. Thanks to everyone for the thoughts and prayers...see they do work!!! Now back to work on that golf swing and enjoying life as never before and getting to work on my Bucket List, I know I've got the first one in the bag as my oldest graduates for law school in just a few months. But the one I want to get to is sitting on the beach in Myrtle Beach with my wife drinking a coffee watching the sun come up.

Good to read your good news LefTe look forward to reading your post of sitting on the beach drinking a cup of joe with your wife.:thumb: Congratulations to your oldest on graduation from law school.

that's great news. thanks for letting us in on this, i will continue to pray for your good health.

Fabulous news, LefTe. Keep up the good work.

Re: Cancer Update

Wow! That's great! I'm glad to hear of your success. I know too many peope fighting the same fight. I hope the rest of this process goes well. Have fun continuing with your dreams.

That is great news LefTe!

Great news LefTe.

Excellent news, glad to hear everything is looking up & positive.

that is really great news...We hope you not only get to talk with your DR. in ten years but with us as well...Enjoy your time on the beach with the missus.

Glad to hear it.

Kevin

Awesome LefTe.

Great news LefTe!

That is fantastic Lefte. You are still a hero in my book. I have seen cancer fighters first hand and you guys are incredibly tough. You, sir, are in inspiration to me.

Great news LefTe :clapp: Your story certainly helped me to put things in perspective, and focus on what is really important.

Good thoughts and prayers for your continued improvement.

Outstanding news, Lefte! So glad to hear it has gone this well. Now start swinging away.

LefTy, It's hard to say much more than Congratulations. Your the toughest son of a gun I know and I'm proud of you. Thanks for the great news, you just made my day! My bucket list is to meet you one day. Good stuff!

We love ya man

We love ya man

You da man!! May God bless you and your family for years to come! We are proud of you and keep the positive outlook as you are an inspiration to all of us...

LefTe your attitude is champion. You're the type of person who makes everyone around you better people.

And coffee on the beach with the wife sounds as perfect as it gets!

Congratulations as well on your oldest graduating law school. If he or she still lives with you, just back up and let your son or daughter do his or her thing. The bar exam makes everyone who takes it temporarily insane, and some of us remain that way :act-up:

Way to go LefTe! Great attitude!

Now go drink some coffee!

Congratulations, LefTe! Your good news just brightened up my whole day.:thumb:

-Steven

I had no idea you were sick, but I'm glad to hear you're doing better now

Back