Candy corn appreciation

Daluteh

Touring Purple - 2024 Bag Boy Championship
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
While I realize it doesn't have the nutritional value of traditional corn, candy corn is part of my favorite part of the year. I only eat about 2 bags over 2 or 3 months so I never over indulge but dang are they fantastic!

PXL_20210915_012815326.jpg

What about anyone else? Do you look forward to the season of candy corn?

Wait did we find the one person that likes these? I kid I kid

Wait did we find the one person that likes these? I kid I kid
I was thinking the same thing! 😂😂

Just give him a plate of these in Michigan!

I only eat them one way.

Bag of candy corn, container of cocktail peanuts, mix in ziploc, tastes like payday, but better.

No no no. My wife has this stuff out all around the house. Yuck!!!

Yes! Love me some candy corn

I only eat them one way.

Bag of candy corn, container of cocktail peanuts, mix in ziploc, tastes like payday, but better.
I agree, the better half always wants to add M&Ms.

PXL_20210915_015025946.jpg

I only eat them one way.

That's just crazy enough that it might work, although a PayDay is one of the most underappreciated candy bars ever.

Funnily enough I see all the kidding so far, but didn't like these as a kid at all. Now I will eat them by the handful if you put them in front of me.

That's just crazy enough that it might work, although a PayDay is one of the most underappreciated candy bars ever.
It changed my opinion of candy corn entirely.

Funnily enough I see all the kidding so far, but didn't like these as a kid at all. Now I will eat them by the handful if you put them in front of me.
That's what jealousy looks like on the forum! ;)

I will take a bag please. Those things are great.

Oh goodness no

Sorry, hard no.(n)

The only thing worse than candy corn are circus peanuts!👎

Not my favourite… but I’ll eat a few pieces. It’s just way too sweet for me.

I thought my girl friend was the only one that likes these. She also loves Peeps :sick:

Back