Captain America Civil War [Trailer]

wish they left it out of the trailer

Did you not know he was going to be in it? I mean it could not have been more perfect in my opinion, a teaser with absolutely nothing else.

Spidey is in this, yuss!!!

I thought spidey was DC universe... Shows what I know.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

I watched the latest preview last night. I'm definitely looking forward to this flick!

My 5 year old just went bonkers over it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tumblr_o3u4hcrm2b1sprtmco2_500.gif

Looking forward to seeing THIS Captain America movie more than some of the other "stand alone" Marvel films. Though it's a bit tough to call this a stand alone film, but still. REALLY looking forward to this one!

Looking forward to seeing THIS Captain America movie more than some of the other "stand alone" Marvel films. Though it's a bit tough to call this a stand alone film, but still. REALLY looking forward to this one!

Winter Soldier is still the best Marvel film AND it's a standalone.

I enjoyed Winter Soldier, I did. I think I'll enjoy this one more so, guess we'll see.

Really agree with this, and think there are several other standalones that I would watch before Avengers 2. Iron Man 2/3 were weak, Thor 2 was OK, but I loved Guardians of the Galaxy and Ant Man was pretty good too. OG Iron Man, CA and even Thor were good and laid the ground work for the first Avengers.

Winter Soldier was really good. It was one of the better Marvel movies. I think GotG and Big Hero 6 deserve some heavy consideration as well.

So, what's the storyline with the 2 groups taking sides?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

So, what's the storyline with the 2 groups taking sides?

Powers that be want Avengers to be held accountable for destroying everything and want to limit their authority. Team Ironman agrees. Team Capt'n disagrees. They decided to fight it out.

Powers that be want Avengers to be held accountable for destroying everything and want to limit their authority. Team Ironman agrees. Team Capt'n disagrees. They decided to fight it out.
Thanks, so where does the winter soldier fit in?

Thanks, so where does the winter soldier fit in?

I believe, he's being protected from incarceration by Capt'n, which is a problem since Bucky was a war criminal for 70 years.

I believe, he's being protected from incarceration by Capt'n, which is a problem since Bucky was a war criminal for 70 years.
I've said it before, but I've got to see the Winter Soldier asap.

Yes. Pretty darn immediately. It's really a good movie.

It's easily one of my favorite Marvel movies! I can watch it over and over again.

Yes. Pretty darn immediately. It's really a good movie.

Agreed! It's way better than the first one.

It's easily one of my favorite Marvel movies! I can watch it over and over again.

Agreed! It's way better than the first one.
It's better than so many of the Marvel movies. I'm including both of the Hulk disasters, the first 3 X-men movies. The shotty Punisher movies. Blade II and Blade Trinity. Both of the standalone Wolverine movies. Ironman 2&3. Thor 2. Avengers 2 was not great. I think it's better than Antman as well. The last four Spiderman movies are unfortunate. I'm confused how there have been three Fantastic Four movies. I'm probably forgetting a bunch.

To me, the only Marvel movies that can stand near it are Ironman, Avengers, X-men First Class, Days of Future Past, Deadpool, Spider-man, Guardians of the Galaxy and Big Hero 6.

It's better than so many of the Marvel movies. I'm including both of the Hulk disasters, the first 3 X-men movies. The shotty Punisher movies. Blade II and Blade Trinity. Both of the standalone Wolverine movies. Ironman 2&3. Thor 2. Avengers 2 was not great. I think it's better than Antman as well. The last four Spiderman movies are unfortunate. I'm confused how there have been three Fantastic Four movies. I'm probably forgetting a bunch.

To me, the only Marvel movies that can stand near it are Ironman, Avengers, X-men First Class, Days of Future Past, Deadpool, Spider-man, Guardians of the Galaxy and Big Hero 6.

Ha, and don't forget Green Lantern

hide.gif

I'm really not a fan of either of the Thor movies, but my wife seems to like them for some reason! And Guardians of the Galaxy is easily one of my favorites. To me, Avengers 2 was setup for the Civil War. Kind of a lackluster story, with the primary focus being introducing the 'new' characters.

Ha, and don't forget Green Lantern

hide.gif

I'm really not a fan of either of the Thor movies, but my wife seems to like them for some reason! And Guardians of the Galaxy is easily one of my favorites. To me, Avengers 2 was setup for the Civil War. Kind of a lackluster story, with the primary focus being introducing the 'new' characters.
Psst. Not a Marvel movie....

Noob. Hahaha

I have watched this trailer at least a dozen times, can't wait for this to come out! Looks amazing.

Back