Caption This Contest 1-16-10

Top Ten Celebrity Fashion Faux Pas:
Tiger's coat looked fabulously pimpin' when he appeared at his Tiger Jam event, but his shoes looked like he walked straight off a construction site. The golfer might want to ask his basketball-buddy Kobe for some dress-advice next time.

When Tiger's agent said it was ok to start going out in public again, I don't think this is what he meant...

I just brought sexy back! If you don't believe me ask my ho's...

Austin Powers 4: Austin, Tiger, and Foxy

Austin Powers goes back to the 70's, this time with Foxy Cleopatra and Tiger Woods by his side to take down Goldmember.

Caption this

Caption this

Breaking News: Tiger Bedroom Photos Leaked!!

Photocredit: Hoe #7

Season Premiere of "Pimp My Hide"!

Tiger Woods introduces business casual attire to the Nike line.

Kevin

Tiger's new Nike golf attire...... Soon to be reviewed on The Hacker's Paradise.

Tiger Woods was seen at MTV headquarters pitching a new reality dating show - "Pimp My Spouse".

During his break from golf, Tiger has time to pursue his other passion--Broadway Theater...Here he is getting ready to lead the cast of "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat" out on stage.

While Tiger was keeping the pimp hand strong Elin showed him what it really meant to go clubbing.

Breaking news!

In a effort to get away from the bad press, Tiger Woods has turned to acting as a new hobbie. His latest effort is a remake of the 1983 classic "Dr. Detroit".

"Huggy Tiger" makes his debut on Minds Eye's new Starsky and Hutch video game.

Eldrick "Tiger" Woods announces to the world at a press conference in South Central Los Angeles this afternoon that the days of "Tiger" are over and he wishes to be called by his new name "Pimp Daddy E". Additionally Mr. Woods announced a new venture with his sponsor Nike plans to roll out a new men's fasion line called "I'm a playa " soon to be followed with the "Slap that Ho" new golf equipment line this summer.

after recently being dropped by automotive sponsor Buick, Tiger's now been reduced to being sponsored by a 1972 Cadillac Fleetwood

Please, please! Pimp my ride!

Tiger finally is showing he is the pimp of the PGA and the other tour players are his bit%@!$

Leon, get my boy a Jack and Tab and double that!!

"Elin...I can change My stripes, I swear!"

Who's the cat that won't cop out
When there's danger all about?
Eldrick!
Right On!

The difference between santa and tiger is, santa stopped after the third HO!:banana:

Cheetah; I mean Tiger on the Prowl!

Back