Car Color: Yay or Nay

A new suit to go along with the new ride? But seriously, a beautiful car

D4844D99-3E50-4A90-9712-A0C69653A1C1.jpeg

If its for you, I think its a no Brainer!! Yes!!

I dig it! Throw on some gold wheels and cruise West Meade in Nashville. :ROFLMAO:

Nope, not a car color I'd be interested in...

I wouldn't have thought of that color, but I like it. Has some depth to it.

I'm not a fan of the red calipers, though, with that color. I'd have them repainted black. I've also seen them in yellow. And there is no option, but I'm really not a fan of the drilled rotors. They are for aesthetics only. They don't stop you any faster, they're a little noisier, and they wear pads faster due to the cheese grater effect.

Negative. Do not like...UNLESS you put a THP ! on the hood then maybe :ROFLMAO:

The Audi lover in me says absolutely that color, but only on the beast that is an RS5. :love:

Love it. I would not be able to actually purchase a car that wasn't black or white. Both my wranglers are black and my grand Cherokee is white with black wheels.

I like the color, but I think I like other colors, especially on an Audi, better.

I think it is beautiful but I would not buy a car that color.

Like the green hue!

When does the signup come for this giveaway? Can I win it on IG? Is it open to all THPers regardless of AC membership? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:🤣🤣🤣

I love THP and all but that's a no go for me.

Well it would be easy to find in a parking lot.

I actually think I could mess with that.. It would definitely not be my first choice, but it's different and I'm cool with that.

Needs a couple little logos on the doors by the mirror though.

Definitely YAY ! And....get those wheels powder coated white.

I will say this though. Even though all of my cars are white or black my dream car if I win the lotto have unlimited F*** Me money is the Training Day car in money green though.

Back