Canadan

LGND
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Anyone gaming a Carbon putter? They aren't all that active on Instagram (which is weird), but some of their work is very attractive (albeit basic).

I kind of like their 'stock' method of customization. Every option is price visible, and they show the various customization options along the way. Not to mention a bunch of metal options.

62ba32b04ff01cbf5ddc66c2835244bd.png

8454a5571b05f02c434a9185d55100c4.png

ca4daec73707d327490bf2b6b125f4e4.png

fdb2839ab14d5333acb83b6b688c4670.jpg

I think they fell off a bit when another outlet stopped pushing themZ

I always thought they did some nice things.

Carbon and Kraken stepping on each others toes with the Revolver theme?

First time hearing about them. Digging all the customization options.

I think they fell off a bit when another outlet stopped pushing themZ

I always thought they did some nice things.

Kinda get the same feeling but having seeing one in person, they definitely should get more traction for the product they produce. It’s pretty nice

That carbon with steel neck 30* toe hang is prettyyyyyyy slick. I always liked their logos, which is weird that I care so much about that, but I do. I’d love to check one out

Seen the name before. Solid looking craftsmanship and like the colour options and customization. Not a bad price point as well

I've actually looked at these more than once. Styles that I was interested in were not available at the time and actually was just looking at them again last night. I think their putters look good and their price point is much more my speed than some of the other customs I've seen

Another day, another new putter company I learn about through Dan’s Instagram. I’ll check them out

Another day, another new putter company I learn about through Dan’s Instagram. I’ll check them out
Haha, I kind of stumbled on this group again looking for GSS offerings. In truth, looking to see if I can just buy a block.

their insta game is pretty tame.

Haha, I kind of stumbled on this group again looking for GSS offerings. In truth, looking to see if I can just buy a block.

their insta game is pretty tame.
Well keep these companies coming! Going down these rabbit holes is fun

I've looked at them before and really like some of their designs and finishes. The head I'm interested in is pretty heavy though which is a no go for me when spending that kind of money.

I remember being pretty interested in them a few years ago but I kind of forgot about them. Thanks for the reminder! I think they make some good looking putters and the custom options looks straightforward and simple to navigate, which is a big plus.

Back