• November 23

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • Your Dates suck dude. Try again!

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Put me down as a maybe coming from Augusta

I was in Augusta Thursday night for a meeting yesterday morning. Do you live in that area?

Go ahead and put me as in. If something changes I’ll let you know.
Love it!

Gotcha on the maybe list!!

we have 7 confirmed at this point! Great start. If we can get enough for three tee times that would be great! I’ll get to looking at when we can book THF, and we’ll go from there.

Have any recommendations on where to stay? I’m guessing it’d be best to just stay in Asheboro?
Depends, Asheboro has the zoo, and that’s about it. So they’ve got some lodging, but there are at least two of us coming out of Raleigh that could probably be talked into giving you a lift. RDU is probably easier to fly in and out of than WInston/Greensboro.

Depends, Asheboro has the zoo, and that’s about it. So they’ve got some lodging, but there are at least two of us coming out of Raleigh that could probably be talked into giving you a lift. RDU is probably easier to fly in and out of than WInston/Greensboro.

If I make it down I’ll be driving. There are a couple stops in WV I plan on making on the way back

If I make it down I’ll be driving. There are a couple stops in WV I plan on making on the way back
Asheboro or Greensboro is probably your best bet then.

Another bump for anyone who may have missed this.

My maybe is extremely tentative. In laws and parents are coming for Thanksgiving so I have a lot of housework and prep that weekend.

I’m out. Gotta work that weekend. If y’all do something in the spring I’ll definitely make that
Sorry to hear it, I think we should have something for next spring sometime.

What is the scoop? We for sure looking at the 23rd?

What is the scoop? We for sure looking at the 23rd?
Yep. Looking at the 23rd. I’m going to try to set up tee times this week.

I am new to the board but put me down as a maybe. Usually don't like players' courses, and I shot almost 100 at MacGregor yesterday and 52 at Windsong Farm (another players' course).:LOL: I am getting back into the game after a long lay off, but I will play dependent on weather and family situation

Last edited:
I am new to the board but put me down as a maybe. Usually don't like players' courses, and I shot almost 100 at MacGregor yesterday and 52 at Windsong Farm (another players' course).:LOL: I am getting back into the game after a long lay off, but I will play dependent on weather and family situation

Sounds good! Welcome to THP!

Man bummer looks like I'm going to miss you guys buy a few weeks. Have a fun time.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Put me down as a strong maybe with a better than good chance of being in.

Purely lower back dependent. It's been good lately, had another shot late last month, but I hesitate to commit to anything far out.

Let me know when you need a hard commit. I won't be available for more than just the one day though with family coming to town.

Put me down as a strong maybe with a better than good chance of being in.

Purely lower back dependent. It's been good lately, had another shot late last month, but I hesitate to commit to anything far out.

Let me know when you need a hard commit. I won't be available for more than just the one day though with family coming to town.

I’ll put you on the list!

Unfortunately i must have surgery on the 18th, so im out for this one.

Next time, 100% in.

Unfortunately i must have surgery on the 18th, so im out for this one.

Next time, 100% in.
Sorry to hear it!

Ok as of right now I have 2 times setup starting at 10:30 on the 23rd at Tot Hill Farm.

Ok as of right now I have 2 times setup starting at 10:30 on the 23rd at Tot Hill Farm.

Glad you locked it in. Thanks for putting this together for us.

Back