• November 9

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • November 23

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • Your Dates suck dude. Try again!

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wish I could join you guys, but it’s not going to happen for me. Have fun and post lots of photos.

Ok as of right now I have 2 times setup starting at 10:30 on the 23rd at Tot Hill Farm.
Thank you, good time for me, (45 minute drive) I hope the weather will be good. Looking forward to meeting up with y'all.
I'll be working on my handicap 'till then.

Awesome! Thanks for doing the legwork

We just filled up our 8th spot. If anyone else is in please let me know ASAP and I’ll grab a third tee time.

Awesome!!! Lets start talking about the format.... I'm thinking shamble because this is a tough course.

Lets get everyone to turn in some caps so you can put this together or we can do a draft day of?

I still have a dozen last gen ProVs for a closet to a pin on a par 3. I also have a THP hat from the last release I will put into the pot for another prize.

Awesome!!! Lets start talking about the format.... I'm thinking shamble because this is a tough course.

Lets get everyone to turn in some caps so you can put this together or we can do a draft day of?

I still have a dozen last gen ProVs for a closet to a pin on a par 3. I also have a THP hat from the last release I will put into the pot for another prize.

4v4 best ball?

anyone have any opinions on formats?

Last edited:
Let’s go best three balls.

I'm in. Lets see how everyone else feels.

My extra THP hat will go to the winning teams MVP as a trophy. We can have everyone sign it

I guess we are going from the Outlaw tees?
DD4806B2-273A-4BA2-93FD-47EA595A5094.png

Ooof. Those are loooong. Lots of forced carries if I recall correctly.
have you played from the whites normally? I’ve never played this course so I have no idea..just looking at total yardage

have you played from the whites normally? I’ve never played this course so I have no idea..just looking at total yardage
I want to say the one and only time I played there I played from the Gambler tees, and that was pretty tough. I’ll play from wherever everyone else wants too, and no reason we can’t pick our own tees.

This guy is on my team 100%
Lol! The course I usually play here in Greensboro is 6500yds but I’ve heard Tot is a bear. I’m trying to mentally prepare myself for this man!

I want to say the one and only time I played there I played from the Gambler tees, and that was pretty tough. I’ll play from wherever everyone else wants too, and no reason we can’t pick our own tees.
Ok. Sounds good. I’m really looking forward to the course and meeting everyone

Lol! The course I usually play here in Greensboro is 6500yds but I’ve heard Tot is a bear. I’m trying to mentally prepare myself for this man!

Depending on a few things I'm still going to push for a Shamble. That Last Titliest event looked like a lot of fun with those low scores.

Hard pass on a shamble format. Let’s just play golf. If we want to do a game of some sort cool but everyone plays their own ball.

Tough course sounds like a fun test of golf with a cool group of people. I’m still a hard pass on a shamble.

Back