Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SquirrelyDave

Allegedly....
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 22.7
Calling everyone close to North Carolina!!

It’s been a along time since we’ve had an NC gathering, so let’s do it!

The poll shows a couple of potential dates in the poll. If you’re in pick a date, please, and let me know you’re in.

Right now I’m think in the Pittsboro/Asheboro area so the W/S, Charlotte area folks don’t have quite so far to drive. Depending on who wants to attend we can shift that if needed.
I’d love to shoot for Tot Hill Farm, their winter rates aren’t too bad, but weather may play a serious factor there.

So, in this thread let me know if you’re in, and where you think might be a good place to play.

The poll for dates will only be open for 7 days, so vote quickly!

Participants:
@dazeedmonds
@Carolina Dundee
@hailoffire
@olperfesser
@J.B. Cobb III
@e1iterate
@ttucliffhanger
@WMac19

Maybe:
@M2Giles
@jpbova

Last edited:
I’m not in NC but I could maybe make the trip on the 23. Wouldn’t really know until a week or so before though

Great idea playing Tot Hill for the Charlotte members. Everyone could make it for a late morning start and be home early evening.

I voted for the 23 but I could do either one.

hey @Jeff Spicoli, how’s your back feeling?

Great idea playing Tot Hill for the Charlotte members. Everyone could make it for a late morning start and be home early evening.

I voted for the 23 but I could do either one.

hey @Jeff Spicoli, how’s your back feeling?

It’s getting better. I could potentially be in for the 23rd. I will find out if we are headed out of town that week like we did last year.

The 23rd is good for me. I’m pretty sure I am open that weekend

Bump for the early morning crowd.

Any definites on dates and time?

We should play this course During the Xmas Holidays when I plan on visiting

Sent from my SM-G977U using Tapatalk

Looking at Nov 23 right now. That’s when most folks have said that would’ve best for them, but Nov 9th was throw out there as a viable option as well.

We should play this course During the Xmas Holidays when I plan on visiting

Sent from my SM-G977U using Tapatalk
It will likely be closed by then. Late Nov is pushing it honestly

It is an interesting course, and a short drive for me from near Greensboro. It may be too tough for me, but that never stopped me before. I'd be glad to join y'all if you can fit me in.

Last edited:
Interested, but need to see what the doctor says about my elbow.
great! Got you added to the Maybe list
It is an interesting course, and a short drive for me from near Greensboro. It may be too tough for me, but that never stopped me before. I'd be glad to join y'all if you can fit me in.
It’s tough but it’s a fun track. Got you added to the list!

Throwing my name in the hat....I should be able to make it.

Nov 9 I just remembered is the Clemson State game, I have tix to, so that doesnt work for me. Not sure if Im going to be in town for the Nov 23 date, will know more closer it gets

Nov 9 I just remembered is the Clemson State game, I have tix to, so that doesnt work for me. Not sure if Im going to be in town for the Nov 23 date, will know more closer it gets
Got you on the maybe list!

The 9th could work for me possibly. I’d like to try and make it if at all possible.

Bumping it back up for anybody who missed it Monday.

Group is taking shape but we could use a few more.

Another Bump to see if there is any more interest.

Where is everyone coming in from?

We may be able to change the location if needed so its a closer drive.

I’m in Raleigh

Last edited:
Back