• November 9

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • November 23

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • Your Dates suck dude. Try again!

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It’s always great to follow along when a group of THPers get together. Fairways and greens fellas!

Great meeting you all, hope next time is a little dryer. Sorry I missed you afterwards, but that is the problem with being old and slow, and having a GPS that isn't dependable.

I want to thank everyone for coming out today! It was a great time, or at least great company!

we’ll do it again soon, hopefully on a drier day!

Special thanks to whoever it was that picked up my lunch! Thank you!

Great meeting you guys! The worst part of the weather is that it cut the time to get to know you all better.

Lotsa fun regardless, rain be damned. Looking forward to the next.

I want to thank everyone for coming out today! It was a great time, or at least great company!

I had a good time. Weather sucked but any time to get together with some THPers is fun!

Great meeting you all, hope next time is a little dryer. Sorry I missed you afterwards, but that is the problem with being old and slow, and having a GPS that isn't dependable.
Sorry to miss you at lunch, but thanks for coming out! It was great to meet you, and I look forward to getting another round together.

Great riding with you and getting to know you some.

What you said will very likely make for a lasting impression, may even become my own mantra, "play golf, stay young."

Words to live by and it sure is working for you.

Huge thanks for putting it together!

The buddy I told you about is mad that I played the course without him. But he's in Florida now anyway and had a good laugh about the conditions we braved.

Well... attempted to brave, anyway.

Yesterday was a lot of fun. Thanks again for putting it together.

I’m going to have to make the track back up there to play that course with some better weather for sure.

Highlight of the golfing round for me was the par 3 6th hole. I think it was playing about 160 and the flag was all the way in the back right. There was also a rock that completely blocked the view of the flag for us so I remember walking way over the the left to get a shot at the flag. Anyway, this was the point where I started to feel the wet seep into the rest of my clothes and my rain gloves soaked so the hands were very cold. I hit a slightly thin 8 iron just right of the pin and my right hand went numb lol. Had no idea how close the shot would be but walk up and it about 4-5 feel from the pin. It was a birdie and made the numb feeling in my hand worth it all lol!

A close second for me was watching Cobb hit 3 wood off the tee on either hole 4 or 5 and him topping the ball about 10 yards but the club slipping from his hand going about 50 and us sending a search party into the weeds to find it!

Good times!

Yesterday was a lot of fun. Thanks again for putting it together.

I’m going to have to make the track back up there to play that course with some better weather for sure.

Highlight of the golfing round for me was the par 3 6th hole. I think it was playing about 160 and the flag was all the way in the back right. There was also a rock that completely blocked the view of the flag for us so I remember walking way over the the left to get a shot at the flag. Anyway, this was the point where I started to feel the wet seep into the rest of my clothes and my rain gloves soaked so the hands were very cold. I hit a slightly thin 8 iron just right of the pin and my right hand went numb lol. Had no idea how close the shot would be but walk up and it about 4-5 feel from the pin. It was a birdie and made the numb feeling in my hand worth it all lol!

A close second for me was watching Cobb hit 3 wood off the tee on either hole 4 or 5 and him topping the ball about 10 yards but the club slipping from his hand going about 50 and us sending a search party into the weeds to find it!

Good times!

So glad you made it out @e1iterate! Thanks for dragging @ttucliffhanger along too.

it was great to meet you, and hopefully next time we can play together for more than one hole.

Glad you fellas had fun, it was cold and rainy in Maryland but managed to get a few holes in with my nephew up there.

better weather is coming and hopefully we’ll have another get together

Back