The Hybrid cart/stand model is nearly perfect. It's only missing the 15-way top. I could probably live with the 14-way top, but it doesn't matter since all colors are currently unavailable.

They actually just released what looks like an identical product to the Dri Lite Hybrid called Dri Lite Summit. I initially got the Dri Lite Hybrid but it did not work well on my Clicgear 3.5+ push cart. The top bracket ripped up the top of the bag. I contacted them and they offered to send me a Dri Lite Sport cart bag as a replacement, which works great on that push cart. They definitely stood behind their 30 day guarantee.

I have the same problem with my C-130, and it's the only thing I don't like about the bag. I think it's because all the storage pockets are in the front, so it gets front heavy (that's the direction mine always tips). I've thought about going to the C-130S, but I don't like the pocket layout quite as well. I don't need the stand legs very often, so I just deal with it for now - in my garage I store it leaning face forward against my "junk" golf bag, and on the range/practice green I just lay it down.

Must be discontinued -- unless I'm overlooking it, it's not on Ogio's website. The Ogio Convoy SE 14 looks like a lot of bag for the money, but every color is sold out.
Sad to say but....I think the Woode 15 cart bag took the place of the Convoy SE 14. Not sure they are making the Convoy anymore.

They actually just released what looks like an identical product to the Dri Lite Hybrid called Dri Lite Summit. I initially got the Dri Lite Hybrid but it did not work well on my Clicgear 3.5+ push cart. The top bracket ripped up the top of the bag. I contacted them and they offered to send me a Dri Lite Sport cart bag as a replacement, which works great on that push cart. They definitely stood behind their 30 day guarantee.

I'm going to give it some time to see if Vessel or Ogio gets restocked before making a decision, but I have Big Max on the short list. For anyone else interested, the Dri Lite Summit stand/hybrid is available from Costco for just $140 (vs $230 from Big Max). That seems like an astonishingly good price for a bag with so many features.

I'm going to give it some time to see if Vessel or Ogio gets restocked before making a decision, but I have Big Max on the short list. For anyone else interested, the Dri Lite Summit stand/hybrid is available from Costco for just $140 (vs $230 from Big Max). That seems like an astonishingly good price for a bag with so many features.

That is a heck of a price for that bag.

The Ping Pioneer I‘m using stands up very well no matter how I’ve got it loaded. 15 club dividers, a place for the cart strap so that the strap doesn’t interfere with any of the pockets. Good size cooler pocket, Lots of other features.

i love my supreme cart bag (have had it about 3-4 months)...even though i was averse to 14 way dividers, i am really happy with this one...no club crowding that i've encountered...maybe a little bit since i switched all of my clubs to mid-sized grips but nothing that gets me all whiny-bitchy...plenty of storage pockets. the cooler pouch holds 2 gatorades (16oz bottles)...the material seems pretty sturdy so far...no zipper issues.

The Ping Pioneer I‘m using stands up very well no matter how I’ve got it loaded. 15 club dividers, a place for the cart strap so that the strap doesn’t interfere with any of the pockets. Good size cooler pocket, Lots of other features.

I checked out Ping bags early in my research. While they appeared to have what I was looking for, the reviews were surprisingly negative. The Pioneer has the features I want, so I'll have to revisit.

I checked out Ping bags early in my research. While they appeared to have what I was looking for, the reviews were surprisingly negative. The Pioneer has the features I want, so I'll have to revisit.

that Aqua Sport 2 has me pondering, tho...:LOL::rolleyes:

same here. Couldn’t be happier with mine

I really like my Ping Traverse.

They go pretty quickly, I was lucky enough to snag a white one when I got mine.
I did a pre order to get mine. They seem to come pretty quickly.

i love my supreme cart bag (have had it about 3-4 months)...even though i was averse to 14 way dividers, i am really happy with this one...no club crowding that i've encountered...maybe a little bit since i switched all of my clubs to mid-sized grips but nothing that gets me all whiny-bitchy...plenty of storage pockets. the cooler pouch holds 2 gatorades (16oz bottles)...the material seems pretty sturdy so far...no zipper issues.

The Supreme also has everything I want and was my original choice, but only the Blood Orange is available. No other colors expected until October.

I did a pre order to get mine. They seem to come pretty quickly.

As far as I can tell, preorders are no longer an option. Just an option to "email me when available".

That is the one thing I don't like about my cart bag. It's not a big deal if I have a cart as I just carry a few clubs to the range but I hate it if I just go to the range to practice. My club doesn't have anything to lean a bag up next to so I have to lay it on the ground.

Cart bags suck for practice. I bought a Mizuno Scratch Sac on sale years ago for less than $100. I've used it as a practice bag for as long as I can remember...literally hundreds of range sessions. And people still comment about what a good option it is. It weights next to nothing and is the perfect size to take 6-7 clubs to the range.

Thanks for all the comments and suggestions. I've narrowed my choices to four. In order of preference:

Vessel Lux XV
TaylorMade Supreme
Ogio Convoy SE
Sun Mountain C130-S

The Vessel and TM both have 15-way tops, the Ogio and Sun Mountain have 14-way. The Big Max Dri Lite Sport looked to be "the one", until I realized it doesn't have a cart strap pass-thru or rangefinder pocket. Several Ping models had my interest, but there are too many negative reviews - most involving broken or defective carry straps. Unfortunately, none of the bags listed above are currently in stock with the exception of the Supreme, which can currently be had in one color.

I'm going to visit a few local retailers to see if I get lucky, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to tolerate the tippy C130 for the remainder of the season.

Thanks for all the comments and suggestions. I've narrowed my choices to four. In order of preference:

Vessel Lux XV
TaylorMade Supreme
Ogio Convoy SE
Sun Mountain C130-S

The Vessel and TM both have 15-way tops, the Ogio and Sun Mountain have 14-way. The Big Max Dri Lite Sport looked to be "the one", until I realized it doesn't have a cart strap pass-thru or rangefinder pocket. Several Ping models had my interest, but there are too many negative reviews - most involving broken or defective carry straps. Unfortunately, none of the bags listed above are currently in stock with the exception of the Supreme, which can currently be had in one color.

I'm going to visit a few local retailers to see if I get lucky, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to tolerate the tippy C130 for the remainder of the season.
I just bought a Wilson XTRA Cart Bag and used it for the first time last night. So far I like it. I was able to get at 16oz and 26oz RTIC bottles in the Cooler Pocket
It has a fair amount of room in it and has the Cart Strap pass through along with a rangefinder pocket.
The price was right even though that was not the determining factor.

I just bought a Wilson XTRA Cart Bag and used it for the first time last night. So far I like it. I was able to get at 16oz and 26oz RTIC bottles in the Cooler Pocket
It has a fair amount of room in it and has the Cart Strap pass through along with a rangefinder pocket.
The price was right even though that was not the determining factor.

I'm not really a W/S fan, but it's not a bad looking bag at all. The website description is pretty awful though. The beverage pocket is insulated? Is there a lined valuables pocket?

I'm not really a W/S fan, but it's not a bad looking bag at all. The website description is pretty awful though. The beverage pocket is insulated? Is there a lined valuables pocket?
I'm the same and the color scheme along with the features were what sold me.
TBH, I brought my push cart in the store and made sure it fit the cart and the clubs were accessible before I bought it.
The cooler pocket is lined and it pushes down in to the ball pocket so if you put bigger bottles in there it will limit your ball pocket capacity, It's big enough not to be an issue.

There is actually two lined Valuables pocket - One on each side of the larger pockets.
Also each larger pocket has two zippers so you don't have to open it all the way to get at something like a one way zipper would do.

Oh and it's light as well.....
Figured at that price, I could get a couple of years out of it and get another one for what a Sun Mountain would run.

This site has a better description:

As far as I can tell, preorders are no longer an option. Just an option to "email me when available".
I’m wondering if they are going to new a new release soon? If I remember correctly this on me was December of last year. Seems like everything is out of stock these days.

Quick update: Budget had a few colors of the TM Supreme in stock. I paid MSRP and the THP discount code didn't apply, and I still feel like I got a deal. I guess that's how most people feel even when overpaying for new and used cars today. Just happy to find something. What a weird and wacky time we live in ...

I just picked up a Founders Club bag and love it. They have floor model bags available at their website for $50 off the regular $200 price.

Back