Cashing a Golden Ticket

After reading thru different experience threads. Instead of "the grass might be greener" it's more like "all the grass is green" type of choice.

It is just a matter of what you like: Bent, Kentucky Blue, Bermuda, Zoysia, etc.

No matter what you choose, you can't go wrong!

Figure I'd put a bow on this thread.

My Golden ticket was cashed today for the Mizuno Victory Cup.

There was a lot that went into he decision. I thought really hard about a few of them but in the end the chance to meet the great folks at Mizuno and get a peek behind their curtain was too much to pass up. I've never gamed Mizuno clubs before but I've always lusted after them and admired them from afar. I really like what Mizuno is doing in the equipment sector over the past couple of years and I'm excited to learn more! Another huge factor was being in a team event with a big group of THP'ers. I don't have anyone currently in my life that plays golf besides my dad. While he's great I really want to meet some more. I keep hearing golf with THP'ers is always better :D

Thanks to everyone that offered advice and gave insight into me making this decision. I can't wait for you all to follow along with my journey pre, during, and post event.
Great choice!!! Congratulations, I hope you have the time of your life and create memories to talk about for years to come!
Looking forward to following you in this journey.

Figure I'd put a bow on this thread.

My Golden ticket was cashed today for the Mizuno Victory Cup.

There was a lot that went into he decision. I thought really hard about a few of them but in the end the chance to meet the great folks at Mizuno and get a peek behind their curtain was too much to pass up. I've never gamed Mizuno clubs before but I've always lusted after them and admired them from afar. I really like what Mizuno is doing in the equipment sector over the past couple of years and I'm excited to learn more! Another huge factor was being in a team event with a big group of THP'ers. I don't have anyone currently in my life that plays golf besides my dad. While he's great I really want to meet some more. I keep hearing golf with THP'ers is always better :D

Thanks to everyone that offered advice and gave insight into me making this decision. I can't wait for you all to follow along with my journey pre, during, and post event.
Great choice! Mizuno, Sawgrass and THP'ers, that should be an amazing experience!

Back