Castor's journey to sewing and the world of cloth. Making your own head covers.

The Boss is headed to New York. Love the looks and will match my stuff perfectly.

The Boss is headed to New York. Love the looks and will match my stuff perfectly.

I was close to pulling the trigger on that one as well.

Well done Henri, the cowhide is awesome!

I got my headcover in today "The Boss" and it's really a nice job! I'm very happy with this and it will be spending it's time on my 5wood. Matches perfectly with my new bag too. I will post pictures later. Keep up the great work Castor!

I got my headcover in today "The Boss" and it's really a nice job! I'm very happy with this and it will be spending it's time on my 5wood. Matches perfectly with my new bag too. I will post pictures later. Keep up the great work Castor!
How's the sizing on the 5 wood?

How's the sizing on the 5 wood?

It's good. Obviously not as tight as it would be on a driver but it is long enough and snug enough that I'm not concerned about it coming off or anything. The length actually comes down to about an inch above where the dividers are on my bag.

Castor, any update on timing of FW or Hybo covers?

Was just checking out the website. I love the little stories you have created for each cover as their history. Very cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Castor, any update on timing of FW or Hybo covers?

Yeah, so after I was blown away by the amount of covers that people wanted, I tried to keep up and make covers. It didn't work as well as planned, so I decided that I would take a more planned route. Some of the current items available, aren't the best combos and I need to provide a unique experience if I expect people to buy these.

I posted today on the website that I will take a moment to design, plan and create covers and put them on sale during march & april.

What I need to do, is to research more about the perfect sizes and models for woods, hybos and even drivers. I also need to make a lot of different kind of combinations so that people can find their own. I can't market the site if there's not enough variety. So, I'm taking the next 3-4 weeks to create more designs, and then come out with a bunch of them.

However, I might make a few and out them up earlier, and if I do, I'll post them first here.

I hope you guys understand, but it's quite difficult to do one by one, and not have a plan, so I'm sure that this will benefit us all. I'll have less stress, and you get higher quality and more variety.

Yeah, so after I was blown away by the amount of covers that people wanted, I tried to keep up and make covers. It didn't work as well as planned, so I decided that I would take a more planned route. Some of the current items available, aren't the best combos and I need to provide a unique experience if I expect people to buy these.

I posted today on the website that I will take a moment to design, plan and create covers and put them on sale during march & april.

What I need to do, is to research more about the perfect sizes and models for woods, hybos and even drivers. I also need to make a lot of different kind of combinations so that people can find their own. I can't market the site if there's not enough variety. So, I'm taking the next 3-4 weeks to create more designs, and then come out with a bunch of them.

However, I might make a few and out them up earlier, and if I do, I'll post them first here.

I hope you guys understand, but it's quite difficult to do one by one, and not have a plan, so I'm sure that this will benefit us all. I'll have less stress, and you get higher quality and more variety.

You have nothing to be sorry for. You do amazing work. Can't wait to see the next wave.

Take some time and set yourself up for long term success.

Castor, I just wanted to give you props again buddy, I keep admiring this amazing lumberjack cover each and every hole I take the driver out, which at home is 14 times!

Castor, I just wanted to give you props again buddy, I keep admiring this amazing lumberjack cover each and every hole I take the driver out, which at home is 14 times!

Thanks!

I really hope all of you guys are happy with the covers!

There's been intense on the work front, but I've been planning a lot of covers, driver, wood & hybos. The "production" will start next week and towards the end of April you'll be able to browse them online!

I need to buy one of these to show off in Scotland for sure! Awesome awesome work

Saw Jman's headcover during the East TX Masters. What an awesome headcover. Not sure how I missed this thread. Looking forward to the new designs!!

Looks like there's still a few left available!

These are awesome Henri!

Henri, how big do you think these would be on a mini driver?

Henri, how big do you think these would be on a mini driver?

I'd say they fit just fine, slightly loose, but nothing major. I've been using a driver cover on my 3-wood, and it doesn't fall.

It's sad that I haven't had the proper time to pick up making more for a long time but I'm sure that day will come. My work is taking a lot of my time and I'll be traveling for a month and half from mid July onwards so nothing will happen until September.

Henri, any more planned, thinking about 1 or 2 for my mini 1.5 and 4 hybrid.

Henri, I know you're busy dude, just wanted to see if you had any plans to make more? My Lumberjack is getting quite dirty, I may need a replacement soon!

Henri, I know you're busy dude, just wanted to see if you had any plans to make more? My Lumberjack is getting quite dirty, I may need a replacement soon!
I was wondering if that was what was in your bag over the weekend.

Nice. Can I have mine in herringbone or hounds tooth?

I think he is out ice climbing on a shoot maybe?

Henri just may have taken over the title of the most interesting man in the world.............

#Adventure

Back