Castor's journey to sewing and the world of cloth. Making your own head covers.

Very Cool !!

Henri just may have taken over the title of the most interesting man in the world.............

#Adventure

Agreed! Golfer, Ice Climbing, photographer/cinematographer, sewing entrepreneur!

I dont always ways golf with celebrities, but when I do, it's with the Finnisher! :act-up:

JM

Agreed! Golfer, Ice Climbing, photographer/cinematographer, sewing entrepreneur!

I dont always ways golf with celebrities, but when I do, it's with the Finnisher! :act-up:

JM

Man I miss that guy!

I honor of Henri's return I figured this deserved a bump, love my lumberjack cover!!!

I honor of Henri's return I figured this deserved a bump, love my lumberjack cover!!!

Thanks Icey!

Read back a few pages, thanks guys for the warm words even tough I was no where to be found. Life is grand and it takes you places. My last comeback to THP ended as fast as it started. No big comeback posts this time, I'll just glide in...and let it be what it'll be...just like THP should.

Japi! Happy New Year man!

JM

You inspired me to learn how to use the wife's sewing machine!

Welcome back Henri. I actually just looked at your website the other day and it said more coming in 2017, so i thought you must be returning. I love some of your headcovers but postage will probably kill it for me.

Henri, our world traveler returns! Welcome back.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Welcome back Henri. I actually just looked at your website the other day and it said more coming in 2017, so i thought you must be returning. I love some of your headcovers but postage will probably kill it for me.

Thanks! I'll try...and I'll do my best to get something done, but time will tell :)

I have no idea how this will be, but I'd say that THP'ers will have a 10 USD fixed postage fee if I ever get a cover done in 2017 :D

(Antarctica excluded, those will be delivered personally in exchange for plane tickets and a permission to disembark.)

Thanks for the bump, Icey. These headcovers are awesome!! Such a neat idea.

So you're taking a breather from your world travels and spending some time behind the sewing machine vs the lens?

BTW, I really like my Tolkin's.

So you're taking a breather from your world travels and spending some time behind the sewing machine vs the lens?

BTW, I really like my Tolkin's.

? Great to hear that!

yeah...it's winter, less traveling and way less golf :D

I'm coming to the US in march, and if THP'ers are willing to wait for a few weeks, I'll pack them with me and ship them for free for if you put your order in before March 1st 2017.

Use this code to pick free shipping: THPUSFREE

So that no one will feel as an outsider, this is valid worldwide, even Kiwi's and penguins from Antarctica :D

http://www.suitupcovers.com/

P2100035_510x450.jpg

P2100036.jpg

P2100037_510x450.jpg

Back