Castor's journey to sewing and the world of cloth. Making your own head covers.

That's really cool Castor, well done dude.

That's a pretty cool idea. Nice work Castor.

Castor, you are truly one of the most talented people I have ever met dude. Very nice!

Just saw it on Instagram, had to come here to say good job CH. Looks awesome.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Very nice Henri!

That's pretty sweet man. Good job

Sweet Henri!!! Well done, you could sell those for sure.

A sharp dressed driver...I like it. Well done man, that takes some talent for sure.

Very cool. I want one, customs be damned.

Looks great! Might I suggest quilt batting like this one? Its lightweight, easy to work with and easy to double or triple up if you want. Love this idea!

Well done Castor! That looks pretty cool

Nice work on the headcover castor

Ok, so I took another go at it today...I took the "hard" way, as in making two separate layers, inner and outer lining, with a padding lining in the middle, so 3 layers. I used the same outer lining, my old suit as on the first one, but the inner lining was a pink t-shirt before I butchered it. Now the visible part of the inner lining looks SO much better.

I added some lime flavour on the top. I tried to buy some padding today, but the craft store didnt have any so I took an old oven mitt and made better use of it :D Now the head cover smells like grease and pizza :D

I'll try to take a third go soon, this time with a different jacket ;)

If nothing else...my #legacy will be a bunch of destroyed jackets, maybe even yours... :)

IMG_2702.jpg

IMG_2692.jpg

IMG_2696.jpg

IMG_2704.jpg

Very cool

I just had to go for the third, it's kind of fun, I hope I can keep myself interested until I find the perfect cover.

Next time I'm going to try to make it so good, that you can turn it and use both sides, now the inside doesn't look good enough.

My old winter tweed-kind-of jacket was to go this time, accompanied with a old Cross golf shirt :D

IMG_2706.jpg

IMG_2712.jpg

IMG_2713.jpg

IMG_2716.jpg

IMG_2719.jpg

IMG_2721.jpg

IMG_2723.jpg

That herringbone looks awesome Castor. Excellent work!

I really like this last one and the golf shirt lining looks great.

Loving the tweed one Henri. These look fantastic. Let me know when I can place an order.

Loving the tweed one Henri. These look fantastic. Let me know when I can place an order.

For you my friend, the store is always open :D

Wow that turned out great and leaving the cuff buttons on ands a touch of class man. So how much? I want one. Lol. But no seriously love it and would buy one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How much for the remaining one sleeve suit ?

You are one talented man Henri. I think they all look great.

Awesome job. I have several drivers looking for new threads.

Back