Castor's journey to sewing and the world of cloth. Making your own head covers.

They are tapered, the opening is enough for a 460cc, and easy to pull on, and so far they seem to stay on pretty well. Sure only after a round played I can be certain :) I might need to recruit someone for that since the temp is -1.12 °F outside :D
I know a guy.....

These look great. I really like the button details and the epaulet "handle" is genius.

Patent and royalties...I could see the buttons showing up in others. Really good stuff sir!

I'll take 5 of them. Awesome stuff Henri!

These really look nice!! Great job and looking forward to what comes next.

you are killing these dude, absolutely phenomenal

Henri, you're absolutely killing it dude. I'm not a huge fan of the Seamus covers, but I'd rock one of yours in a heart beat.

If you ever decide to sell these please PM me I WANT ONE!

Looks really good.

Those look incredible, Henri. You should really think about protecting your ideas and designs. I think you have really got something there. Especially that herringbone one or the first one. These type headcovers usually aren't my thing but I could really go for the herringbone one with the blue plaid interior. It is really sharp.

These are looking really nice Castor! Time to suit up!

Reversible equals winning!!!

Well done buddy. You've got talent.

These are all awesome I wish I could do sew!

2-in-1 ftw!

These are absolutely incredible.

Those look incredible, Henri. You should really think about protecting your ideas and designs. I think you have really got something there. Especially that herringbone one or the first one. These type headcovers usually aren't my thing but I could really go for the herringbone one with the blue plaid interior. It is really sharp.
I definitely agree. Yes, you are doing it for fun but I would hate to flip on the TV and see an infomercial selling your ripped off ideas.

They're getting better and better... Which is crazy cause the first ones where already off the chart!

I definitely agree. Yes, you are doing it for fun but I would hate to flip on the TV and see an infomercial selling your ripped off ideas.

Thanks guys...I have no idea on how to do that, and I'm not sure if the idea would fall under a category that could be protected? I mean, I do like the ideas, suits, shirts and all that mixed, but is it really that unique? It's basically just recycling old clothes to something new. But sure, of course I wouldn't want cool stuff to be ripped off and see a big corporate go all industrial about it.

If anyone has any tips or hints, let me know :)

Thanks guys...I have no idea on how to do that, and I'm not sure if the idea would fall under a category that could be protected? I mean, I do like the ideas, suits, shirts and all that mixed, but is it really that unique? It's basically just recycling old clothes to something new. But sure, of course I wouldn't want cool stuff to be ripped off and see a big corporate go all industrial about it.

If anyone has any tips or hints, let me know :)
I have no idea either, though I'm thinking that what you are doing is unique enough you might be able to protect your ideas/methods. :confused2:

I call it the High Roller...

IMG_2799.jpg

IMG_2806.jpg

IMG_2808.jpg

IMG_2811.jpg

IMG_2814.jpg

IMG_2815.jpg

IMG_2822.jpg

CH, we've never met, and I don't know if you're gonna like it, but you're now officially my man crush.

Castor's journey to sewing and the world of cloth. Making your own head covers.

Many have asked if I would ever sell some of these, and the answer is yes. When and how, not sure yet, but soonish...and I'll make sure to let you guys know first!

CH, we've never met, and I don't know if you're gonna like it, but you're now officially my man crush.

Could this be a beginning of a bromance? :)

That cover is so money!

You are absolutely on a roll with these Castor

Back