Castor's journey to sewing and the world of cloth. Making your own head covers.

It totally depends on the "shell" layer...the ones that I've made from jacket sleeves take longer than from the ones I've used a simple piece of fabric (for example the camo). This is because the sleeves need to be opened and the put together again, as well as the buttons and details / special cuts can be a real pain in the a**...

Plus...i really do suck at sewing so I have to redo alot of stuff...and I make everything by feel and freehand so the measurements can go wrong every now and then :) but it makes them all unique.

So...I'd say that from 1 to 3 hours...but I do get better all the time...of course the planning and selecting fabrics take some time to...with work and kids I can make one or two in a day.

I suppose if I would keep on doing one a day, I could make a simple version a lot faster when I really get the hang of it.

Thats pretty solid.

Should be able to mass produce when the kids are a little older and can help :)

Thats pretty solid.

Should be able to mass produce when the kids are a little older and can help :)
Better that they are useful and not just ornamental. :act-up:

It looks like you are really hitting your stride with these. Once you're comfortable I just might have to commission a driver and a couple of hybrid covers. Hmm, the driver cover could double as a Lakka bottle coozy during shipping......

Heads up guys...later tonight...something will be happening...

hmmm.png

Really cool stuff in here. I love the creativity.

Oh no...Henri has started with the JB style teasers.

Will definitely it be checking back later

My F5-button is showing signs of wear because of this teaser...

There's a lot of SISU on those covers Henri. Keep it coming!

Dang CH, your creativity is amazing!

Looking forward to your announcement later.

Using Tapatalk

So...I've been thinking and I've come to the conclusion that I can't keep them all to my self.

I'm making them all available for anyone to get.

I'm making my final adjustments to how I'm going put them on sale, but I'll have to figure a detail or two. More soon.

I will keep on doing them, even if nobody would want to have them.

So...I've been thinking and I've come to the conclusion that I can't keep them all to my self.

I'm making my final adjustments to how I'm going put them on sale, but I'll have to figure a detail or two. More soon.

Point me to the line for the digital camo one

Are you serious?! I'll be waiting for the details, cause I'll definitely want one! Would be honored to sport an original CH on the course.

Man I want one. An original Henri.

I only want a proto. #internetgolfers

#limitededitions

I want one,..... Or 3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice! Pretty sure these might be some popular items.

Using Tapatalk

Sweet, I'm ready!

I can definitely see these taking off. I love the suit idea. Amazing work, throw me on the list if you start taking orders!

That's great, I can see one in my bag for sure.

Why yes, I would like to have one or two for sure. Will be looking forward to details. #InstantClassics!

JM

Yea these things are sweet!

These are awesome! I want some for sure and I could see these being huge in the Japanese market if offered with ultra high level suits and buttons.

There's your company Logo. Golf Club Formal Attire - dress up your Top Shelf Woods.
These are awesome I'm in for some.

Back