Castor's journey to sewing and the world of cloth. Making your own head covers.

#SuitUp should be at 2016 PGA show these are awesome.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422115790.032579.jpg

Something is coming :)

Denim....

image.jpg

Lots of options in that pile

I played a tournament yesterday and was rocking the snowboarding monkeys-side of the cover. I had four people saying how awesome it was, and who wanted to know where I got it from. So I told them your story, and gave them the link to your website. Hopefully you'll see a spike in Dutch sales soon!

As promised, here's the "$250 Winter Jacket" on the Big Bertha. Looking forward to take it to the (virtual, for now) course soon.

Dang...I need more time, or hands. I'm thinking about asking my sister-in-law to help out...but here's what i was able to produce during the few moments I had this weekend.

Available now.

The Walker

IMG_3197.jpg

IMG_3203.jpg

IMG_3206.jpg

IMG_3211.jpg

IMG_3216.jpg

The Aristocrat

IMG_3180.jpg

IMG_3185.jpg

IMG_3186.jpg

IMG_3188.jpg

IMG_3190.jpg

IMG_3194.jpg

I got a package from Finland, well done Henri, it looks great in it's new home!

Dang...I need more time, or hands. I'm thinking about asking my sister-in-law to help out...but here's what i was able to produce during the few moments I had this weekend.

Available now.

The Walker

IMG_3197.jpg

IMG_3203.jpg

IMG_3206.jpg

IMG_3211.jpg

IMG_3216.jpg

The Aristocrat

IMG_3180.jpg

IMG_3185.jpg

IMG_3186.jpg

IMG_3188.jpg

IMG_3190.jpg

IMG_3194.jpg
I'll take any of those in a hybrid size!!!

The pinstripe In blue is so sharp! Keep up the great work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Aristocrat is awesome.

I'm planning to make all driver covers available as 3-wood / hybrid sizes as well, made per order. Give me this week to figure it out. Alternatively, I'll start making hybo / 3-wood covers that are unique as well.

I received my order confirmation email this morning. The woolen "Trilogy" should do a great job of keeping my clubs warm on our foggy winter mornings here in NorCal. Really looking forward to seeing your handiwork in person Henri.

I'm planning to make all driver covers available as 3-wood / hybrid sizes as well, made per order. Give me this week to figure it out. Alternatively, I'll start making hybo / 3-wood covers that are unique as well.
Sir, you're making my life difficult. Now I have something to keep me awake for the next week or so: Do I go with the Camouflaged Arctic Monkeys 3w/hybo-cover, or do I want a completely different one? #firstworldproblems

I don't know if it's a problem you enjoy having right now, CH, but you may seriously be onto something here. I have my own ideas but don't want to bog you down TOO much.

really cool looking covers...there was even mention of these yesterday while sitting around several THPers were partaking in post event beverages.

I don't know if it's a problem you enjoy having right now, CH, but you may seriously be onto something here. I have my own ideas but don't want to bog you down TOO much.

There's always room for good ideas! :)

I've got a ball dispenser in development!

Amazing buddy, I can't wait to see what you've got planned, your work is awesome man, very creative!

Ooooh...I hate my work at the moment, it's consuming all my time and energy, and I didn't manage to complete those goals I had set for me. I did however make a few basic driver covers.

those look great buddy.

ooooh the one with the cow lining looks great!

There's always room for good ideas! :)
My idea is to take the uniform I was wearing when I retired (not the actual one, but material) and have something kind of meaningful.
There's the camo we wore:
Spoiler
P_40218331_2385233.JPG

And the poly blue material of our fancy uniform:
Spoiler
big-u-usaf-enlisted-service-dress-uniform-20611.jpg

Also, thought a good "handle" might be the stitch on tags we have above our pockets:
Spoiler
100310-F-3151W-005.jpg

I actually wish I had a golfing buddy retiring right now so I could have one made for them as a congratulatory gift.
Just my idea....and I can get old uniforms around here for practically nothing.

Back