I love golf
Reaction score
Handicap
Launches at dusk are the prettiest.
a6890a1b-cced-3b04.jpg

a6890a1b-cd05-a32e.jpg

a6890a1b-cd1e-5ec7.jpg

Our family saw this too.

Nice shots of the Atlas IV launch, Kokogirl! I was stuck on the phone with a dealer ordering a unit for him when it went up, I was hoping to sneak out and catch it from the office.

That would be awesome to see, I love this type of thing. Thanks for the pics.

Nice shots of the Atlas IV launch, Kokogirl! I was stuck on the phone with a dealer ordering a unit for him when it went up, I was hoping to sneak out and catch it from the office.

We lucked out that we were crossing the river on 520 when it went off. I was not driving, so I got some pics.

We lucked out that we were crossing the river on 520 when it went off. I was not driving, so I got some pics.

Talk about great luck! I'm still looking forward to the next night launch - those are one hell of a site too :smile:

Really going to miss the shuttles though :sad:

Our family saw this too.

Calebt17-Were you over here or could you see it from Orlando?

To everyone- sorry for multiple replies. I have no idea how to have multiple quotes in one reply on my tapatalk.

Probably one of the better places to see a launch. Plus there's that crab shack I like to go to on Merritt Island right by that bridge

Very neat! Thanks for the pictures. Something we never see of course in Indiana.

Probably one of the better places to see a launch. Plus there's that crab shack I like to go to on Merritt Island right by that bridge

I keep threatening to go to that place, but never manage to stop when I'm up there.

Hole and Hoosier- You are welcome. I am happy to share the pics! Sometimes we take things for granted that are in our own environment. It is pretty cool to see.

Those are very cool. Great pictures. We use to live in Santa Maria near Vandenberg and they had lots of these. quite a site when the sun is going down.

Awesome! Thanks for the pics. Guess that's one of the perks of living on the east coast of Fla.

Great pictures koko. You all living there and getting to see this are blessed in my mind. I see this as really very cool and patriotic, which may sound odd, sorry, lol. I lived very close to Whiteman AFB during Desert Storm and watched as the Stealth Bombers took off on the missions to bagdad, its a moment of awe to think of the missions they are beginning. This is some cool stuff to see, I'd love to witness some day.

Calebt17-Were you over here or could you see it from Orlando?

To everyone- sorry for multiple replies. I have no idea how to have multiple quotes in one reply on my tapatalk.

We saw it from where we live in Oviedo.

Back