Cayce Golf Headcovers

You know if Cal was 15 I'd already own one :ROFLMAO:

Saw that earlier and couldn't stop laughing. Last thing you want to do is put that on a club during a Sunday round.

Hahah. It might bring DJ Juju. And nobody wants that.

Still waiting on my driver headcover, going on 60 days...

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Oh damn. Have they said why?

was it a pre-order or one that was out of stock? That seems crazy

Backordered. Got a message after 30 saying it would ship last week. It has not.

They did give me a half off code for an in stock cover with that status update. I bought a putter cover that shipped next day.

Anyone rockin the Chick-Fil-A headcover they just had come out??? That's some true chicken love

A little sad that CFA one isn't for sale.

I know some of the THP limited editions are from Cayce but what are people rocking and how do they hold up? Debating on grabbing a hybrid or two of them

I know some of the THP limited editions are from Cayce but what are people rocking and how do they hold up? Debating on grabbing a hybrid or two of them
I have a fairway and hybrid cover that are over a year old and look great. Ironically, I just ordered two more covers tonight. Love the quality and the fit.

I've had my driver one for going on 3 years. Has held up extremely well. The soft material was a worry initially, but still looks basically new.

I have a fairway and hybrid cover that are over a year old and look great. Ironically, I just ordered two more covers tonight. Love the quality and the fit.
What’d your order? Wonder when they are going to add some new designs

I had a Cayce hybrid cover in the bag for awhile and it held up famously! Wouldn’t hesitate!

I have four. Two drivers and two fairways. You will not regret buying them. Absolutely fantastic quality and zero worry about them wearing down. Super easy to get in and off clubs too with no chance of them falling off

9610569C-0FB8-431B-AB77-1A963FBC9D12.jpeg

I have 5. No issues with them.
Screenshot_20220218-234542_Gallery.jpg

I cannnnnnot wait until they release the new shape of driver cover.

in prep for the Masters, grabbed the magnolia headcover

IMG_1417.JPG

I got robbed I didn't get tees and stickers. Picked up the Magnolia Fairway cover.

5B626253-B62C-4B76-AC1F-8961078DDFFE.jpeg
🤤🤤🤤🤤

Back