They didn't include any workplace protections in OH either? Isn't it a sad world where they deny people medicine?

My auto immune arthritis is fierce and its working for me. Mom has the rheumatoid too. I wish I could get her to try for that and her crohns, but she will not. Her generation still thinks its the devil, even though she is actively dying.
I have to say, they claim its all tested here for the med program, but I have no idea who does the testing or where for purity, etc.
But after a very bad experience on the streets, it was time to go through the state. Vaping a "pure" product is so much different and easier on the body. I support anyone doing whatever they want or need to, however. (y)
No, Medicinal marijuana is legal for certain conditions but rheumatoid arthritis isn't one of them and No CBD product can guarantee that it won't show up on a drug test even though the amount of THC is microscopic. Under normal circumstances I'd be ok with it but I'm doing contract work right now with a hope it can become permanent so I don't want even remotely risk it with a sketchy drug test if that comes up since my normal medication controls it well.

here in NY you don't get the proper CBD oil - so I dont think it does a thing in this case. In other states where you can get the full spectrum stuff I would not write off the possibility that it can help in the right circumstance.

we need testing and trials and we aren't getting those so it's basically just all anecdotal sadly :(

What's the difference between the oils and creams/lotions?
The oils are ingested, either in a capsule form, a gummy or in some liquid form. The creams are topical.

No, Medicinal marijuana is legal for certain conditions but rheumatoid arthritis isn't one of them and No CBD product can guarantee that it won't show up on a drug test even though the amount of THC is microscopic. Under normal circumstances I'd be ok with it but I'm doing contract work right now with a hope it can become permanent so I don't want even remotely risk it with a sketchy drug test if that comes up since my normal medication controls it well.
Can you qualify under chronic pain? I am registered for my crohn's, but there were 4 different conditions we could have gotten me in under according to my doc, chronic pain being one. And our state is about the most strict program there is.
Its odd how they pick and choose which conditions are qualifying. I think they denied it here for Parkinson's, but you can get it for sleep apnea.
Makes perfect sense. :rolleyes: Too bad about the work situation. I was lucky to avoid any complications in the workplace over the years, but was very careful.

Can you qualify under chronic pain? I am registered for my crohn's, but there were 4 different conditions we could have gotten me in under according to my doc, chronic pain being one. And our state is about the most strict program there is.
Its odd how they pick and choose which conditions are qualifying. I think they denied it here for Parkinson's, but you can get it for sleep apnea.
Makes perfect sense. :rolleyes: Too bad about the work situation. I was lucky to avoid any complications in the workplace over the years, but was very careful.
It's possible. I've never looked too much in depth for it. My medication is completely covered under my insurance and really manages it very well so I don't even feel like I have it most days. I probably won't consider alternative options again until my job situation gets some longer term stability.

It's possible. I've never looked too much in depth for it. My medication is completely covered under my insurance and really manages it very well so I don't even feel like I have it most days. I probably won't consider alternative options again until my job situation gets some longer term stability.
Yeah, it's all out of pocket here for the state program, no insurance accepted. (n)
If what you have is working, run with it and just look out for any possible side effects going forward. (y)

I made a longer post in the other thread but 12 or so weeks into being a medical MJ user (never would have thought I’d be in a million years) to manage the side effects of the medicine to treat my illness and I’m doing great. This was at the advice of my doc. No combo of traditional medicine no matter what we tried was effective.

Now instead of 9 traditional medicines I take 2 regularly. Another two I do take if I’m still having a bad day, usually a time or two a week.

It’s been amazing for me. I can function. It’s not something I plan to do long term, as soon as I don’t need it it’s gone.

I tried CBD initially and while it was good at controlling nausea, it didn’t do anything for the nerve pain I was experiencing primarily in my legs. Plus I had to take so much just to control nausea it wasn’t financially doable long term.

The oils are ingested, either in a capsule form, a gummy or in some liquid form. The creams are topical.

I love me the gummies

Just got back from the dispensary. Curbside pickup with Covid.
So get this. Governor did away with the caregiver laws under the pandemic powers he bestowed upon himself.
So even felons can go there and pick up now all of a sudden. They ask for ID's, but everyone has a mask on, of course.
I've never tried to get however much product I wanted from them, but I do wonder how much a felon could bring back to the ghetto now and distribute. This is some crap. They even shorted me $1 frigging dollar today in change back, the greedy thieves they have working there. :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

... but I do wonder how much a felon could bring back to the ghetto now and distribute.
Not sure what state you're in, but here in Illinois the prices are so ridiculously high from the dispensaries that you'd lose money trying to sell it on the streets. Had a friend who went there once tell me he bought his normal supply of weed, and it cost right at $300 ... for the same amount he would pay about $75 on the street. He never went back.

Not sure what state you're in, but here in Illinois the prices are so ridiculously high from the dispensaries that you'd lose money trying to sell it on the streets. Had a friend who went there once tell me he bought his normal supply of weed, and it cost right at $300 ... for the same amount he would pay about $75 on the street. He never went back.
I think it is the same here in Ohio. There is a licensed dispensary near the office building I was working in. Once I realized what it was I googled them and read their "menu" online. That stuff isn't cheap.

Frankly the OTC CBD stuff I see in stores isn't cheap either.

I think it is the same here in Ohio. There is a licensed dispensary near the office building I was working in. Once I realized what it was I googled them and read their "menu" online. That stuff isn't cheap.

Frankly the OTC CBD stuff I see in stores isn't cheap either.

It’s not but you know what you’re getting. Especially helpful knowing the yield when you are making other products with it. Street stuff is usually 5-15% and unless you have a steady supply it’ll vary a lot.

Medical you know exactly the percentage that you’re getting, and it can be up to 35% IIRC.

It's made to be expensive intentionally so that it is not re-sold, but that takes it out on patients like me financially once again. They should not be pricing to be in competition with the mafia. They just won't "trust" anyone with anything and assume everyone is a criminal now.
And if these outfits are non-profits, can't they pass it along to me much cheaper than they are? I would think so.
I take particular exception that I am made to register with the state for $200/yr and the doc for another $250/yr.
Anyone made to pony up like that for "access" to Walgreens or CVS would be losing their minds right now.
I was $1,000 in before I even knew if it would work for me and it was work getting it all done.
Anyone REALLY sick would need caregivers throughout this process. Who also have to register for fees, etc. Very frustrating.

I don't know to much about the Oil.
But the 300mg roll on works well for me. It's like Ice hot type of deal. But works better.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

This is what I use.
Works well.
26b0ea0c15291529aaf582f2604c18b3.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Not necessarily! Once the word got out that CBD was going to be legal, all kinds of folks looking to make a quick buck jumped. You really need to do your "due diligence"!
I use something like CBD oil for enjoyment and anxiety purposes LOL!

What is "something like" CBD oil for enjoyment and anxiety!

Ahhh...see they worked directly with Rick Simpson, and it was part of the chemo treatment.
I was on "chemo" for 6 years for the Crohns and used cannabis in conjunction (no state programs at the time.)
I'll never say it will "cure" anything, as sometimes the body is so damaged, you need multiple angles. But the place it has in health and the human body is undeniable, and, since there is no "official" testing, its all then in the "anecdotal" bin, unfortunately.
But I get mouth sores all the way down through my whole intestinal track down to my @sshole, which is riddled with holes from my body eating through itself. Cannabis is helping me to heal, just like that gentleman. I'm only able to even entertain returning to golf because of this. (y)
I worked with a gal that had MS and we compared notes all the time and pretty much were on the same drugs too.

Reminds me much of a man I've viewed on YouTube, named Paul Stamets. I'd advise you to look him up.

[QUOTE="gmiller598, post: 9488513, member: 24338"
[/QUOTE]

I don't have these problems since I am not "part of the system" It's only when you become such that you have problems.

I legally grew a bunch of cannabis last year but have not consumed any of it. I don't know much about CBD oil or how it's derived from cannabis. I believe there are strains that are high in the chemical CBD while low in THC (chemical that gets people stoned). Someone more knowledgeable can correct me if that's wrong.

I finally asked my physician about the benefits - particularly in dealing with ADHD and a lack of focus. She isn't a fan and said that beyond relief of pain and nausea, many of the claims have yet to be supported through medical research. There sure is a lot of anecdotal evidence to the contrary, however.

Looking to put my CBD grow in Brandmydispo mylar bags, anyone use Brandmydispo before? My wife and I have a CBD startup and we just got into the Delta 8 as well

Cannabis, when used properly, can have a positive effect on many areas of our bodies. It can act as a medicine that can help with many mental illnesses. My brother owns a store that sells cannabis and marijuana. So far, selling it is a complicated process that is a little different than selling ordinary merchandise. I have to use third-party services to reduce the burden on the employees. For example, my brother uses this https://parsl.co/dispensaries/. It helps to manage all the shipments to the store and track the quality of the product.

Last edited:
I use CBD oil and it works pretty well for me. I have some arthritis issues in my hands, shoulders, low back, etc. I'd say on a scale from 1 -10, with 1 being the least amount of soreness and discomfort, the CBD will take a 3 to a 1. It also eases my stiff tendons. I take it before any golf game and before I go to bed at night. It's not going to work any miracles but it gets me feeling closer to a 35 yr old vs the 50 yr old that I am right now.

I think it all depends on the state in which the tournament will be held. Or am I wrong? Smoking weed is like smoking a cigarette.

I’ve been on both sides. Early as a father, I didn’t like people openly smoking it on the course (there’s a thread to that, 😂 but it mainly dealt with smoking it in front of my kids. I do NOT care personally.

Then I had the C word scare and I used it to manage nausea and nerve pain. It has its uses there for sure.

Some may be purists and insist on smoking it. I found it a lot more effective in a controlled dosing situation (take .5ml every 6 hours, etc) by making my own tincture. As a chemist first, I wanted to control the dosing? Even if it took 20-30minutes to set in versus immediate smoking, I like my 50% lung capacity not lowering below that.

As a chemist, I eventually found a loophole and now make only 100% legal stuff at the federal level (and my state, RE Farm Bill 2018) that’s derived from 100% legal stuff at the Federal and My State level. I basically buy distillate of a legal variety and turn it into another legal variety? 95% good grade alcohol added. Making it easier to consume by making it into a tincture?

If you think it unhealthy, I can live with that. I do know that I’m 5’11” weigh 186# and have a recorded bench of 460# in the last few months. My goal of 500# is no longer. I can’t do that now after an 8 week hiatus but I can still put up 2x my body weight. I’ll never hit 500# now, but only because I don’t want to? I’d rather be at 400# at 185# or less.

I’m close to that now, need a little more work. The 185# I can easily do, I’m a pound off right now, lol-just need to pee- The 400# is going to take some work. I’ve put up way more than that. But never at 185# or less. I was about 215# when I put up 465#.

A couple of years ago, I started having serious problems with my back. Not a single pill helped me, and even painkillers could not help. Then I decided to contact a doctor I knew, he advised me to start taking CBD oil for medicinal purposes. He even suggested one site cbg gummies for you also. Where can I order oil, but there was a problem, I did not feel any effect. So I decided to take a chance and tried ordering CBD-infused gummies. And what can I say, then I felt the effect, the pain began to pass. And the general condition has improved. So I recommend you give it a try if you have real problems.

Last edited:
I legally grew a bunch of cannabis last year but have not consumed any of it. I don't know much about CBD oil or how it's derived from cannabis. I believe there are strains that are high in the chemical CBD while low in THC (chemical that gets people stoned). Someone more knowledgeable can correct me if that's wrong.

I finally asked my physician about the benefits - particularly in dealing with ADHD and a lack of focus. She isn't a fan and said that beyond relief of pain and nausea, many of the claims have yet to be supported through medical research. There sure is a lot of anecdotal evidence to the contrary, however.

It doesn't surprise me that your physician is not a fan of CBD. They are usually under the sway of Big Pharma. My buddy was having prostate issues, as we all do as we age, and his doc found his prostate "slightly"enlarged! And he wanted to prescribe a drug for him. He told the doc that friends of his had advised him that taking "saw palmetto" and drinking cranberry juice could alleviate the condition. The doctor told him that it wouldn't do any harm to do that, but that he was basically paid to write scrips for Big Pharma!

When my buddy told me that I was astounded that the doc would be so honest! So many of them are on the string now, that it's hard to stay free of it!

I’ve used it with NO effects that I could tell…

Well, maybe you bought one of the "dud" brands! Produced by the quick buck artists! And we have to recognize that all treatments don't work the same for all people!

Back