CBX2 50/54/58 Shaft

Mabuckeye

Reaction score
Did you try to match the CBX2 shafts to your irons or not? Do you wish you had if not?

I saw that the graphite (made by UST) would pair up pretty nicely with what I have weight-wise. I might be apt to try that shaft if I went with that head.
My iron shafts and wedge shafts in my RTX 2.0 match now, just heavier in the wedges. (y)

I have Hogan Equalizer wedges(50 54 & 60) above my Hogan PTX Pro irons and they were built with matched KBS shafts and GP grips and I couldn't be more satisfied

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I put in Steelfiber 110s. My next irons will be steelfiber I95S so I was preemptive with them. They feel great and I am pumped for my iron set with the Steel fibers in them. I have C-Taper lites in my Irons at the moment and they feel about the same.

I've got the same shafts on both my irons and wedges. I play Cobra FT irons and have Bettinardi wedges, 50*, 56*, and 60*. I'm using UST Mamyai Recoil ES 780 Smac Wrap F4 (stiff).

I've got Recoil 95s in mine, Steelfiber i95s in my irons, so they are pretty close. The Recoils are great in the Cleveland wedges!

Back