Central NJ, Eastern PA & Surrounding Area Chat

In

I haven't been there in about 4 years. Yea clubhouse work being done right now. But my thought was pulling something like this together looks like April kinda thing.

Count me in!

I'd definitely be interested in this.

Only weekend April dates that work for me as of right now are April 6, 13, 14 before WWGC.

Possible do something during the week depending on work schedule.

I think we may have played a round back in the day. I'm on board
Remembering a big get together at River Winds in the freezing a$$ cold, maybe that was it? 🤣 Either way I'm game for another!

Scotland Run is an excellent track. I have not played it in several years but have been sorta looking for an excuse to again. This would be a great reason!

If my house in Poconos is finished would like to play also .

Scotland Run is an excellent track. I have not played it in several years but have been sorta looking for an excuse to again. This would be a great reason!
Never played that but would love too!

I know I threw out dates and place but events have changed for me. So coming off broken ankle leg so can't play yet and pointing to mid March. Head to HHI end of March and was thinking early April. Am now planning on staying south for a couple weeks around that time now. I'll follow and if anything comes together and I'm free, I'll join in.

Calling all Pennsylvanians and those local to the Philadelphia area!

@SkiBumGolfer and I had 2 friends drop out of a tournament on April 7th and need to fill the spots. Let me know if you can join us for the 4 person scramble.

If you are starting the year with some putter issues, no worries! This is an 8” cup tournament.

Here are the details:
IMG_8957.jpeg
IMG_8958.jpeg

If you can join us, PM me. THP + 8” cup = win?

I would be 100% willing to attend a Jersey shore / Pinelands area get together. There is some killer golf in that area, plus my folks live nearby and I could make a weekend out of it.

O, it's an event. :( Maybe if anyone else wants to go play down there during it and get some crab fries with everyone, I'm in.

Where in NJ you located? I'm down the shore in lacey but golf all over ocean and Monmouth areas

I'm hopefully in for a meet up round if something comes together.. we try/talk about it every year but NJ people are so few and not much has actually happened for THP meet ups unfortunately

Where in NJ you located? I'm down the shore in lacey but golf all over ocean and Monmouth areas

I'm hopefully in for a meet up round if something comes together.. we try/talk about it every year but NJ people are so few and not much has actually happened for THP meet ups unfortunately
I'm in PA, but willing to drive to NJ or Philly area for a meet up!

Jersey guy here! I’m near Rutgers, but will happily head over to any of the Monmouth county courses… love those

Calling all Pennsylvanians and those local to the Philadelphia area!

@SkiBumGolfer and I had 2 friends drop out of a tournament on April 7th and need to fill the spots. Let me know if you can join us for the 4 person scramble.

If you are starting the year with some putter issues, no worries! This is an 8” cup tournament.

Here are the details:
View attachment 9247494
View attachment 9247493

If you can join us, PM me. THP + 8” cup = win?
@Sarzar and I can fill in.

Weather is breaking ladies and gents, let's get some rounds in.

Starting the season with my golf group I play with at Ballamor next Saturday. The golf itch is real, we have 32 golfers signed up for the event.

Let's put something in the books this week and try to get a firm headcount. Sundays are the best weekend days for me to play.

Let's put something in the books this week and try to get a firm headcount. Sundays are the best weekend days for me to play.
Sunday Funday. Let's goooooo.

Anyone interested in playing Rivercrest this year I am happy to host. Give it a few weeks and it’ll be in great condition.

I'm out for the next 2 weeks as I've got some ski trip action happening, but starting late March I'm interested in some rounds with THPers for sure!

I'm out for the next 2 weeks as I've got some ski trip action happening, but starting late March I'm interested in some rounds with THPers for sure!
*not golf related but @Sarzar and I snowboard. No pizza over here.

Down to play any time my schedule allows.

Anyone interested in playing Rivercrest this year I am happy to host. Give it a few weeks and it’ll be in great condition.
Jason Sudeikis Yes GIF by Apple TV+

*not golf related but @Sarzar and I snowboard. No pizza over here.

Down to play any time my schedule allows.
Pizza was a looong time ago haha. We should ride next season!

I’m late to the party but would love to join the local THP gatherings. Sounds like quite the crew in this area!

Back