Central NJ, Eastern PA & Surrounding Area Chat

Wife requested that I play Saturday. Would like to tee off before 9.

Man, I wish I could get out saturday. I'm going to birthday parties all weekend. Sorry. Have a good round!

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk

Just got back from Myrtle Beach trip #2! Anyone playing Wed or Thurs?

I am playing Crystal Springs on Saturday at 7:50am. There are still 3 spots available and it is only $70 instead of $100.

Let set this video up for you. Playing down in NJ with a bunch of THPers last Saturday. We were told we didn't have to make a tee time for our replay round. We finished our round at about 12:45, so we went to the pro shop and were told we couldn't go out until 3. Ok that stunk, so we made 2 times at 3:08 and the very next one. We went in and ate lunch shared some laughs, then went out to the putting green and waited our turn. In the meantime it just seems like we keep getting bumped further and further to the back of the line. Anyway, a 4 some comes in and we hear that they want to go out in front of us, and I believe the starter gave them the ok. So that is the group that is on the tee box. Meanwhile the group ahead of them is on the green(360+ yard par 4). Well the first guy to tee off has had his peg in the ground now for over a minute. I decided to take out the phone and record the rest of his pre-shot routine.

Its private Deano

How'd that turn out for him? Sounded low on the face.

And for the record, he topped it about 25 feet.

Ha. Knew it. A couple more waggles and he probably would have bombed it.

wow, that was painful to watch.

How'd that turn out for him? Sounded low on the face.

big old topper. So later in the round after the ranger yelled at us for playing in a group of 6, we had him go up to this group and told them to speed it up. The guy who hit the tee shot was not happy with that. This guy's routine was like nothing I've ever seen before.

That is priceless. Remind not to play there on a weekend.

wow, that was painful to watch.

All 4 of them hit awful shots and we just sat there and openly laughed at them after having to wait 2+ hours to tee off. We proceeded to wait for them all day and then have the 20 year old ranger come tell us to speed up our play while waiting on the tee of a par 3 while the 4 turds in front of us literally just stood there on the green counting God knows what.

Off next Wednesday and looking like 80 degrees as of now. Anyone up for a little small ball?

Have a tee time scheduled for 810 at mercer East on Friday morning if anyone is interested

Another bump for Ballyowen on Sunday. Tee time is 240. One spot open!

Taps away

Central NJ, Eastern PA & Surrounding Area Chat

Deleted, tapatalk put in wrong tread

Going to have to check out princeton country club - always enjoyed the laylout but the 2nd half of the back 9 was always in terrible shape. They did a ton of work to the course and facilities since last fall

• Renovation and updated new look to the Pro Shop and Grill Room
  • 4 beers on tap, ice cold aluminum bottles and full food menu
  • New Patio and upstairs balcony
    (providing a scenic view of hole 18)
  • Main entrance and room renovated providing additional space to host outings and functions
  • Relocation of the cart barn and range machine
  • New Bunkers
  • New Irrigation System
  • New Pump House
  • New Forward Tees
  • Added drainage on the back nine
  • Brand new paved parking lot
  • New first tee area

Going to have to check out princeton country club - always enjoyed the laylout but the 2nd half of the back 9 was always in terrible shape. They did a ton of work to the course and facilities since last fall

• Renovation and updated new look to the Pro Shop and Grill Room
  • 4 beers on tap, ice cold aluminum bottles and full food menu
  • New Patio and upstairs balcony
    (providing a scenic view of hole 18)
  • Main entrance and room renovated providing additional space to host outings and functions
  • Relocation of the cart barn and range machine
  • New Bunkers
  • New Irrigation System
  • New Pump House
  • New Forward Tees
  • Added drainage on the back nine
  • Brand new paved parking lot
  • New first tee area

Is that open to the public?

Back