Central NJ, Eastern PA & Surrounding Area Chat

I'll play Sunday if you don't mind playing with a 26 handicap. I played both courses at Mercer Oaks last summer.
That's what's great about the East course right now. With the fescue cut down from the winter it plays very easy. Wish I could make it but have to do the fam thing for my bday.

I'll play Sunday if you don't mind playing with a 26 handicap. I played both courses at Mercer Oaks last summer.

I wouldn't mind at all! Right now there is nothing for a 2 some before 1pm but I will keep an eye out to see if anything opens up!

Tapped out on my EVO 4G LTE

Love that course. Wish I still lived in Somerset county so I could get discounted rate. Some other options are Heron Glen would be a nice one too.

The course I really want to play again is Glen Mills in PA

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

I've played Glen Mills a bunch I love that course. Over the winter they did 2 Facebook tournaments. The first one was a 2 flag tournament, you putted to whichever of the 2 holes on the green you wanted. I finished dead last in that one lol. Then they did a red, white, blue 2 man team tournament (you rotated tee boxes every hole and I have no idea how we finished but it wasn't good) We got to play from the red tees on either 14 or 16 and it was 45 yards to the front and the water should have been out of play but... I still put it in the water. I'm terrible.

This par 3 is a fun one

ynemeta6.jpg

I won two dollars off Buckjob on that hole, just sayin.

I remember the champagne hot tubs commercials. lol

Me too. The course is actually pretty good and they obviously re-did the hotel.

I wouldn't mind at all! Right now there is nothing for a 2 some before 1pm but I will keep an eye out to see if anything opens up!

Tapped out on my EVO 4G LTE

OK let me know. I don't care what time or where I'm free all day.

Awesome thread. Come summer I'll be in for any round within a couple of hours from me.

Sounds good to me. Hopefully winter will finally leave us.

Its a pretty long drive for me but as long as I have a few weeks notice, shouldnt be a problem.

There will be blood!!!

Its a pretty long drive for me but as long as I have a few weeks notice, shouldnt be a problem.

I am in this boat as well, I know I am in VA but I would definitely make the trip up.

Maybe we can car pool. I'm in Parsippany.

Maybe we can car pool. I'm in Parsippany.

Sweet. Had no idea. I was thinking about maybe playing Knoll East tomorrow. Carpool would work fine for me also.

I am in this boat as well, I know I am in VA but I would definitely make the trip up.

Nice. We'll have to make it a nice course then to make it worth the trip

Great thread. PA guy here. Have an outing already scheduled for Saturday, so out this Sunday, but look forward to playing with some of you guys

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Hey DE/PA guy here live in De but always in PA playing golf on Sundays or around Delaware and NewJersey, I like to play all over if I can, so I will be checking in alot on this thread to see whats going on for the weekends, I usually play every sunday, We actualy have a golf club with a bunch of buddies so we do outings on sundays, i am sure I can get a few of them to play also, The glen mills course is next on the list its not to far from all my friends anyway and not far from me. glad to see this thread

Sweet. Had no idea. I was thinking about maybe playing Knoll East tomorrow. Carpool would work fine for me also.

Knoll East is 5 minutes from my house. I can't play tomorrow or I would meet you. I'm thinking about joining the Knoll West. If I do I will let you know and we'll go play.

840 mercer Oaks west tomorrow. Got room for 2 more. Who is in?!

Back