Central NJ, Eastern PA & Surrounding Area Chat

Just got an email from Royce Brook about the Worlds Largest Golf Outing which supports the Wounded Warrior Project. The event is a 4 man scramble on Monday, August 11, 9 am shotgun. $100/man for the East and $110/man for the West. Definitely a great cause so thought I'd see if anyone was interested in getting a team together.

Sounds like a great cause. I would be interested in playing.

Ok you are in. 9:00 tee time. See you there!

Philly, turnpike is at a dead standstill, can't make up a 30+ minute delay so I don't think I'm going to make it.

Did you pay in advance? If so I'll continue on and settle up.

Philly, turnpike is at a dead standstill, can't make up a 30+ minute delay so I don't think I'm going to make it.

Did you pay in advance? If so I'll continue on and settle up.

Where on turnpike are you? I know it clears up further west. I put my card down, but don't know of they'll charge it

Taps away

Where on turnpike are you? I know it clears up further west. I put my card down, but don't know of they'll charge it

Taps away

It's been backed up the entire length since crossing into PA. Still 6 miles out.

Cart golf at its finest.

mubyzevu.jpg

Taps away

Still no one for Saturday?

Unfortunately I can only play Sunday morning

Unfortunately I can only play Sunday morning

I might have a spot opened up north here at 5:50. Playing Sunset Valley.

Sunday Morning?

Yes. Waiting to hear from one last guy. I'll let you know.

Edit:

I do have one spot open for Sunday morning 5:50 at Sunset Valley.

Last edited:
Where you thinking of playing Joe?

Somewhere rather local as I have to meet with my group from grad-school at 2pm. Might just do princeton country club just to see what type of shape its in.

Somewhere rather local as I have to meet with my group from grad-school at 2pm. Might just do princeton country club just to see what type of shape its in.

Time? Early?

Though I might play really early Saturday (630) instead

Back