Central NJ, Eastern PA & Surrounding Area Chat

840 mercer Oaks west tomorrow. Got room for 2 more. Who is in?!

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD
Wish I could. Doing birthday stuff with the fam all day. Me and dev were thinking next weekend. New sticks come in Weds.

Wish I could. Doing birthday stuff with the fam all day. Me and dev were thinking next weekend. New sticks come in Weds.

Awesome. Sunday is out because of easter but Saturday could work

Awesome. Sunday is out because of easter but Saturday could work

Same here. Not 100% sure yet. Will let you know by Wednesday.

I'm going to bump my time down to 2 at 5pm so if you're in for tomorrow let me know before then

I'm going to bump my time down to 2 at 5pm so if you're in for tomorrow let me know before then

What's up for tomorrow?

What's up for tomorrow?

Can you do 840 on the west? Was just about to bump it down to 2 but I can make it 3 if you're in!

wish tomorrow was later i don't get done work till 8 and i can't make it. we def should set up the PA vs NJ round in april sometime.

wish tomorrow was later i don't get done work till 8 and i can't make it. we def should set up the PA vs NJ round in april sometime.

Definitely would love to meet up with you soon for a round. Where you coming from? Maybe we can find a good course half way

Definitely would love to meet up with you soon for a round. Where you coming from? Maybe we can find a good course half way

Limerick in PA.... i don't mind traveling a bit i play in NJ a lot with G4L

Limerick in PA.... i don't mind traveling a bit i play in NJ a lot with G4L

One of our offices is out in Fort Washington and I work there once or twice a week so I'm fine with meeting in that are on a weekend too. Any good course at a reasonable price is worth a drive!

One of our offices is out in Fort Washington and I work there once or twice a week so I'm fine with meeting in that are on a weekend too. Any good course at a reasonable price is worth a drive!

i hear ya.... theres a lot of decent courses near me that are around $50.

i hear ya.... theres a lot of decent courses near me that are around $50.

Played in an outing last fall at Montgomeryville Golf Club. Decent track.

Played in an outing last fall at Montgomeryville Golf Club. Decent track.

Is that actually the name of a course? I've never heard of it, if it is in Montco. Where was it?

anyone free next weekend saturday and sunday look decent as long as the snow from this week melts before then.

anyone free next weekend saturday and sunday look decent as long as the snow from this week melts before then.

Sunday is easter so count me out for then, but count me in for Saturday if we can tee off by 11am or so!

I'm available Saturday, sunday being easter is tough, where we meeting?

Sunday is easter so count me out for then, but count me in for Saturday if we can tee off by 11am or so!

i'm up for anywhere. Saturday by 11 def works for me. anywhere over the river you wanna play?

I'm available Saturday, sunday being easter is tough, where we meeting?

Good Deano come on up buddy.

i'm up for anywhere. Saturday by 11 def works for me. anywhere over the river you wanna play?

Good Deano come on up buddy.

Not familiar with many pa courses other than makefield highlands and glen Mills. Played Morgan Hill a few years ago but that's up north a bit. Maybe we can get dev and fireitup to play, too, if we play up there

I will be there if we do something Saturday.

Not familiar with many pa courses other than makefield highlands and glen Mills. Played Morgan Hill a few years ago but that's up north a bit. Maybe we can get dev and fireitup to play, too, if we play up there

i'd do glenn mills again they have winter rates of $50 with a cart which is a steal for that course. even if i just played there.

i'd do glenn mills again they have winter rates of $50 with a cart which is a steal for that course. even if i just played there.

That's a huge steal! That would be fantastic. Weather looks mid 50s with a chance of rain but I'm sure that will change a few times before next week.

Lets play here I've never been there before. Mitch said he's in as well so find another jersey boy and we can play some 2 man
Match play

Done, booked foursome at makefield for 1030am next Saturday the 30th. I'll shoot a note to Njrob

Back