millsan1

I love me some me
Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Handicap

Imaginos

Reaction score
Handicap
Anyone familiar with courses in the Pocono Mountains? Have a trip upcoming in Sept. and options so far are Jack Frost, Split Rock, Hideaway Hills, Pinecrest Lake. We have not been there in a few years so the courses are a blur to me. Thoughts on these or other possibilities? We’ll likely just play a Friday and Saturday round. So need two good ones. everyone seems to like a Hideaway Hills.

GolfTravelDude

Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Imaginos;n8878176 said:
Anyone familiar with courses in the Pocono Mountains? Have a trip upcoming in Sept. and options so far are Jack Frost, Split Rock, Hideaway Hills, Pinecrest Lake. We have not been there in a few years so the courses are a blur to me. Thoughts on these or other possibilities? We’ll likely just play a Friday and Saturday round. So need two good ones. everyone seems to like a Hideaway Hills.
I play in that area a few times each year. I played Blue Ridge Trail first time a few weeks ago and loved it. Great shape 27 holes and very reasonable. Jack Frost I'd recommend. Split Rock can be dicey so I don't rec it. Pocono Farms always nice. Skytop. Mt Airey I enjoy. The best in area is Woodloch Springs. It's a little different direction than most of others. But it's the best.

SJ HACK

Reaction score
Handicap
Clearly
Played Jack Frost two years in a row. Loved it, but it was wet both times so wasn't able to enjoy the best of it. Mt. Airey was also nice. I'm looking to get back up there soon.

Imaginos

Reaction score
Handicap
Yes, I do remember liking the JackFrost course. That Mt Airey looks interesting also. We’ll have a couple of once a year golfers in our groups, so need to keep that in mind. Also, Split Rock is in my mind as eating lots of golf balls. In any case, I like the recommendations for future reference!

Reaction score
Handicap
Anyone local have a mobile launch monitor that could borrow this week? I’d compensate you obviously. I have a new driver and want to test out a couple of shafts but don’t want to pay for a driver fitting or anything like that at Club Champion, etc.

greekelite

Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Anyone play Flanders? Playing blue to white tomorrow, any memorable holes or anything tricky?

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in