Central NJ, Eastern PA & Surrounding Area Chat

I've got a lot of time on my hands the next 3 weeks before I start a new job, so if anyone is looking to play, please reach out!

Hey @RealPretendPsychic you available this Sunday? My usual weekend group is out of pocket this week so I'm looking to get out, seems like a golden opportunity for one of those Iron Valley passes 😇

Hey @RealPretendPsychic you available this Sunday? My usual weekend group is out of pocket this week so I'm looking to get out, seems like a golden opportunity for one of those Iron Valley passes 😇
Yes Sir! I’m free and the course is wide open after 1pm!

Omni Bedford on GroupGolfer today for $109!

My wife and her coworkers are putting on a charity scramble for the second straight year at Dauphin Highlands on September 10th. Proceeds benefit the Bethesda Mission in Harrisburg. It’s incredibly informal and relatively non-competitive with the grand prize probably being a dozen golf balls or a Yeti tumbler. Last year was a ton of fun even though my formidable team Chocolate Chippers came up short. Feel free to reach out if anyone is interested!

B79AAEFD-2237-4F06-922B-84175C307D4B.jpeg

Hey everyone, @SkiBumGolfer and I are playing Iron Valley in Lebanon on Sunday at 1:00 if anyone is interested in joining. I’ve got some vouchers burning a hole in my pocket so it’s only $40 instead of the usual $79.

Hey everyone, @SkiBumGolfer and I are playing Iron Valley in Lebanon on Sunday at 1:00 if anyone is interested in joining. I’ve got some vouchers burning a hole in my pocket so it’s only $40 instead of the usual $79.
It’s going to be a hot one this weekend. Stay cool.

Iron Valley vouchers on GroupGolfer for $39!

Would like to but I am playing Pinecrest Lakes in the Poconos Friday

Moselum Springs in Fleetwood, PA is a nice private and has extended an invitation to me to visit and has allowed for me to bring 3 guests. My treat. Sunday September 18th around Noon. I'll confirm time once near date. Who would like to join in? Drop me a private message.
It is a fabulous course and they have been doing some restoration. They are looking for climbing the ratings lists.

Moselum Springs in Fleetwood, PA is a nice private and has extended an invitation to me to visit and has allowed for me to bring 3 guests. My treat. Sunday September 18th around Noon. I'll confirm time once near date. Who would like to join in? Drop me a private message.
It is a fabulous course and they have been doing some restoration. They are looking for climbing the ratings lists.

Gah that's pretty close to me, but unfortunately I'll be out of town and about to head to Ballyhack. Whoever takes you up on that will be in for a treat though!

I think I'm free that day. @Sarzar can confirm.

Great course. Better views. I play there in an outing each year. Heard they had Fazio on site not to long ago. Ill be on vacation that week but anyone who joins you will be in for a great round on a fun course.

I think I'm free that day. @Sarzar can confirm.
Yes, we are both free on 9/18 as of right now.

Golf pretty much ends for me in Oct when hunting season starts . But next year would be great.

Another Ping for this one! It’s a little speedy, but not too bad considering Dauphin is $68 regularly. Lunch and a drink ticket are included.::

My wife and her coworkers are putting on a charity scramble for the second straight year at Dauphin Highlands on September 10th. Proceeds benefit the Bethesda Mission in Harrisburg. It’s incredibly informal and relatively non-competitive with the grand prize probably being a dozen golf balls or a Yeti tumbler. Last year was a ton of fun even though my formidable team Chocolate Chippers came up short. Feel free to reach out if anyone is interested!

1660340604597.jpeg

Back