Central NJ, Eastern PA & Surrounding Area Chat

What time is everyone getting there? I'll probably get there around 1030/1045

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 4 Beta

What time is everyone getting there? I'll probably get there around 1030/1045

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I plan on getting there around 10:15/10:30. Want to putt around for a good 30mins or so. Just been really bad on the greens lately.

Anyone want to play tomorrow? Anywhere?

Wish id seen this sooner. Need a 4th at the Bucks Club for. 7:44 tee time. But I don't know if it was filled since last night. If its convenient for you let me know and I'll try to find out. The other two live closer, so they aren't up yet.

Is that a convenient course for you?

Have fun today fellas!!!!! Go low!!!

Wish id seen this sooner. Need a 4th at the Bucks Club for. 7:44 tee time. But I don't know if it was filled since last night. If its convenient for you let me know and I'll try to find out. The other two live closer, so they aren't up yet.

It's an hour from me, so I'd love to take you up on that offer at another time!!

That's a deal Thainer.

I live 10 minutes from there, we played there a few weeks okay, course was in good shape.

Anyone up for a round tomorrow?

Played there a couple weeks ago with Buck and Mitch. Fun course, nice and short. Was in good condition and cheap. We walked but I would ride if I played there again. The back 9 is a mountain at some parts.

Played there a couple weeks ago with Buck and Mitch. Fun course, nice and short. Was in good condition and cheap. We walked but I would ride if I played there again. The back 9 is a mountain at some parts.

I texted this to Joe yesterday while you guys were playing but he didnt care..haha Was at the zoo and this made me think of you guys:
apurugep.jpg

Back