Central NJ, Eastern PA & Surrounding Area Chat

jlukes

Reaction score
Thought it would be nice for us Central Jersey/Eastern golfers to have a thread to post in for those looking for a round. I know we have a strong contingent in this area and we should definitely tee it up as much as possible during the season!

Tapped out on my EVO 4G LTE

And I'll start things off: looking to tee it up sunday morning. Anyone else itching to get out there?

Oh I am! I thought I would post in this thread because even though I don't live in this area, I do have college buddies( went to school in Philly) in the area. I could definitely be convinced to head up for a round. am definitely going to follow along with this and hopefully something will work out soon.

Thanks for starting this jlukes!

Awesome crest! Let me know when you're thinking about coming up and we'll make it happen. Tons of great courses in the area.

Awesome crest! Let me know when you're thinking about coming up and we'll make it happen. Tons of great courses in the area.

Absolutely will do man. Getting pretty pumped for the NJ Invitational!

Unfortunately I can't make it for the Friday round but I will be there for Saturday.

Once it gets nicer out I would love to get a little outing going at Neshanic Country Club. 3 nine hole courses, you chose which 18 to play. Rated the 36th best public course in the US, number 2 in NJ by Golf.com. Its like playing at a private CC.

554613_405131826179806_254949758_n.jpg

Once it gets nicer out I would love to get a little outing going at Neshanic Country Club. 3 nine hole courses, you chose which 18 to play. Rated the 30th best public course in the US, number 2 in NJ by Golf.com. Its like playing at a private CC.

Love that course. Wish I still lived in Somerset county so I could get discounted rate. Some other options are Heron Glen would be a nice one too.

The course I really want to play again is Glen Mills in PA

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

A bunch of us use to post in the looking for a round thread. The weather is really being uncooperative around here this month, its not looking much better in the near future. Looks like we might just hit 50 the last few days of March.

Am I allowed to drive down from northern NJ? OK I'm following the thread.

This is my golf weekend and I am playing both Saturday and Sunday. Saturday I am playing with the First Tee at Tamarack Golf Course. I have to do my training in the morning and they are providing us with a round of golf in the afternoon. On Sunday I have an early tee time at Sunset Valley in Morris County.

Love that course. Wish I still lived in Somerset county so I could get discounted rate. Some other options are Heron Glen would be a nice one too.

The course I really want to play again is Glen Mills in PA

just played glenn mills a few weeks ago. love that course.

Am I allowed to drive down from northern NJ? OK I'm following the thread.

This is my golf weekend and I am playing both Saturday and Sunday. Saturday I am playing with the First Tee at Tamarack Golf Course. I have to do my training, I'm volunteering to teach the kids, in the morning and they are providing us with a round of golf in the afternoon. On Sunday I have an early tee time at Sunset Valley in Morris County.

Haha absolutely! Right now I'm scheduled to play mercer Oaks west at 9am Sunday as a single.

Was contemplating playing Miry Run, as it's close to my house and I've never played there before.

Would love to chat but Northern NJ isnt allowed in here.

just played glenn mills a few weeks ago. love that course.

Gorgeous course and they maintain it beautifully. Almost had a hole in one on a par 4 there.

jazatagy.jpg

Maybe once the weather breaks we could head out to Mount Airy in PA. The course is nice and afterwards we could hit the craps tables!

Maybe once the weather breaks we could head out to Mount Airy in PA. The course is nice and afterwards we could hit the craps tables!
I remember the champagne hot tubs commercials. lol

Really glad to see this thread. I've played Neshanic before and it's a great track. As for Glen Mills, I live nearby and it's one of my favorites. I'm in a golf outing on Saturday, so can't make it on Sunday, but am willing to travel for any get togethers.

Really glad to see this thread. I've played Neshanic before and it's a great track. As for Glen Mills, I live nearby and it's one of my favorites. I'm in a golf outing on Saturday, so can't make it on Sunday, but am willing to travel for any get togethers.

Thanks to jlukes for getting it set up!

Haha absolutely! Right now I'm scheduled to play mercer Oaks west at 9am Sunday as a single.

Was contemplating playing Miry Run, as it's close to my house and I've never played there before.

I'll play Sunday if you don't mind playing with a 26 handicap. I played both courses at Mercer Oaks last summer.

Back