Central NJ, Eastern PA & Surrounding Area Chat

Anyone else up for mountain view Friday morning. Looks like any showers or thunderstorms will be in the afternoon. Tee time is 740

Anyone else up for mountain view Friday morning. Looks like any showers or thunderstorms will be in the afternoon. Tee time is 740

Where is mountain view?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

You, me and mitch so far!

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 4 Beta

3 sets of bladez! Come on Dev make it a foursome. We can carpool again.

You, me and mitch so far!

I think I have a 4th

Crap I think we have 5 now. Didn't think my one buddy was in

Nevermind he backed out again. We have 4!

What's the over under on Mitch's arrival time.

Right now, I will be lucky to make it, went to install a head unit in the Jeep. Got it all straightened out and then started to pull the alarm in the car, its some ghetto aftermarket unit. Not getting power to anything, car wont start. I can't catch a break lol.

I guess I can drive my dads car, I've just been working on this jeep non stop for the last two days.

Right now, I will be lucky to make it, went to install a head unit in the Jeep. Got it all straightened out and then started to pull the alarm in the car, its some ghetto aftermarket unit. Not getting power to anything, car wont start. I can't catch a break lol.

I guess I can drive my dads car, I've just been working on this jeep non stop for the last two days.

Yeah, you need a break from the car. Make it happen!

You gotta rock the Benz man!

what kind of jeep you got ?

what kind of jeep you got ?

I bought a 98 Cherokee on the cheap. I've single handled brought destruction upon it. I got it running again, we will see if it does in the morning LOL.

good luck
I bought a 98 Cherokee on the cheap. I've single handled brought destruction upon it. I got it running again, we will see if it does in the morning LOL.

this isn't the jeep thread. lets keep it to tattoos and local golf!

Riding tomorrow, gents? I plan on getting to the course around 7am.

Riding tomorrow, gents? I plan on getting to the course around 7am.

Ride, walk. I will do either, have a feeling it might be cart path anyway unless its dry over there. Its pouring here right now. I will be there at 7, aka 737.

Ride, walk. I will do either, have a feeling it might be cart path anyway unless its dry over there. Its pouring here right now. I will be there at 7, aka 737.

If it is cartpath, I'd rather walk. Hilly course in some spots, but definitely walkable

If it is cartpath, I'd rather walk. Hilly course in some spots, but definitely walkable

Do they have a range? I could join you guys for the back 9 possibly if you have room for one more.

Dry here, poured yesterday. We got a good soak yesterday evening, but it stayed north west of us tonight. We have a line of storms coming through in about 15 minutes, but it doesn't look like it will be a lot.

got clobbered in Northern Delaware for about 20 minutes or so - but clear now

Back