Central NJ, Eastern PA & Surrounding Area Chat

We actually will have 4. I'll let you know if anything changes.

No problem I'll prob play close to home then I need to get out if it's not raining. Weather this week blows. Figure I'd make the trip to play if you had a spot. Have fun boys.

I'll be there 6:45-7:00. I'm up for walking if it's cart path only.

Hey, I'm a new member as well as a new golfer. I saw several people here discuss Five Ponds. I live a few minutes away, so I was just wondering if it would be friendly enough for a novice golfer. Any thoughts?

Hey, I'm a new member as well as a new golfer. I saw several people here discuss Five Ponds. I live a few minutes away, so I was just wondering if it would be friendly enough for a novice golfer. Any thoughts?

Its a nice course, a few tough carries though. I've seen some really bad players out there, I played with a guy once who probably shot 180 but insisted he never hit the ball like that. It can be slow as they get a lot of play but its a nice course and I would recommend playing it. If you are new, just go out in the evening or something and it wont be as crowded.

Its a nice course, a few tough carries though. I've seen some really bad players out there, I played with a guy once who probably shot 180 but insisted he never hit the ball like that. It can be slow as they get a lot of play but its a nice course and I would recommend playing it. If you are new, just go out in the evening or something and it wont be as crowded.

Thanks for the info.

So mitch beard-nuzzled me into playing with him again tomorrow. See you in 8 hours, boss!

I thought he said he was going to take a week off?

I miss you fellas. Cant wait to play again soon!

Glad when I invited Mitch to a scramble he didn't mention that you guys were playing today. What a great friend he is.

Sorry buck. My brain my was all over the place yesterday. I haven't really had any sleep in two days. I think it was only a two slot time though.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Anyone playing on the 4th?

Brett and I might play running deer on Saturday with our jaws cards depending on weather and if we can get a tee time. If anyone else is interested.

Going to try to make a tee time at Mercer Oaks for Sunday morning around 9

Boom, tee time booked

Sunday, July 7th. 9am. Mercer Oaks East

Me
Mitch
?
?

How much is it?

For out of county, it is 48 to walk, and we will most likely be walking

Hmmmmm. Let me think about it. A bit far for me to travel for an early round but I'll think about it.

Brett and I might play running deer on Saturday with our jaws cards depending on weather and if we can get a tee time. If anyone else is interested.

We have been booking the tee time we want early in the week then canceling the day before and then someone else calls back a few minutes later and rebooks under the jaws card.

Back