Central NJ, Eastern PA & Surrounding Area Chat

We have been booking the tee time we want early in the week then canceling the day before and then someone else calls back a few minutes later and rebooks under the jaws card.

very sneaky! i love it.

Anyone ever play Woodcrest Country Club in Cherry Hill? Used to be private but now its open to the public we might play there on Thursday but Golf Now has it @ $125 before 1PM, kinda pricey for somewhere we have never been.

Anyone ever play Woodcrest Country Club in Cherry Hill? Used to be private but now its open to the public we might play there on Thursday but Golf Now has it @ $125 before 1PM, kinda pricey for somewhere we have never been.

I thought they shut down for good a couple months ago?

played there once several years ago. Nice course but personally would not spend that kind of money to play there. just my opinon

We have been booking the tee time we want early in the week then canceling the day before and then someone else calls back a few minutes later and rebooks under the jaws card.

Well played sir, well played.

Nice track. Had our wedding reception there in April 2012, but I wouldn't pay over $100 to play there.

Nice track. Had our wedding reception there in April 2012, but I wouldn't pay over $100 to play there.

Congrats on the single digit Joe!

You in for Sunday?

Have to see. I'll have an answer for you later tonight or tomorrow morning for sure. Made plans with my dad but going to see if I can get out of it. 9am, right?

Have to see. I'll have an answer for you later tonight or tomorrow morning for sure. Made plans with my dad but going to see if I can get out of it. 9am, right?

Yup, 9am on the east. Just me and beard so far.

Nice, sounds good. I'll let you know asap.

Bring your dad?

His Dad is a vapor locker too? Haha

Ha, Rob wore quite the ensemble last time we played, he looked like a watermelon. So now he will never live that down and the melon jokes will flow forever.

That was actually very funny Joe. Damn you all the hell! Guess that means I have to top it this Sunday if I can get out. Maybe I'll go more honey dew this time around.
Was supposed to go with my dad and his friends so he can't make it.
My pops was quite the vaporlocker in his day. Got lame when he remarried though.

That was actually very funny Joe. Damn you all the hell! Guess that means I have to top it this Sunday if I can get out. Maybe I'll go more honey dew this time around.
Was supposed to go with my dad and his friends so he can't make it.
My pops was quite the vaporlocker in his day. Got lame when he remarried though.

Now he is just casting level 7 witchcraft spells.

Back