Central NJ, Eastern PA & Surrounding Area Chat

Looks like a great course.

But it's really helping my release!!!!

Is there still a spot open on Sunday? I might be able to make it.

Witchcraft was that homemade sex toy Jeff had you practicing with in the parking lot after Friday's round.

Homemade sex toy helping your release eh? Mission accomplished I guess? ...

Yup! Still waiting for robwedge to confirm as well. Still just me and mitch.

That is Sir Baron Robert L Wedge, Esq. to you sir.

Thank you squire Mitch. I shall make you a knight one day. His excellence Sir Baron Robert L Wedge shall be attending your event.

I'm playing tomorrow AM if anyone wants a go. Supposed to be one of the only windows for golf this week.

I'm playing tomorrow AM if anyone wants a go. Supposed to be one of the only windows for golf this week.

Wish I could buddy. Stupid work just always gets in the way.

Wish I could buddy. Stupid work just always gets in the way.

Yeah. Had big plans for Wed. Anyone free to play on Friday?

Excellent, good times as usual.

I completely f'd my wrist up today. Feels like a tendon. Should be better by Sunday though. If not I'll still go and just play from 100 in if it doesn't bother anyone. Could use help on my short game anyways.

I completely f'd my wrist up today. Feels like a tendon. Should be better by Sunday though. If not I'll still go and just play from 100 in if it doesn't bother anyone. Could use help on my short game anyways.

Excuses are like beards, everyone thinks they have a good one but only Mitch can really pull it off ("oh my back, I hurt it delivering a chainsaw to my aunt")

Excuses are like beards, everyone thinks they have a good one but only Mitch can really pull it off ("oh my back, I hurt it delivering a chainsaw to my aunt")

O snap!
Yeah, my beard fails compared to Mitch.

O snap!
Yeah, my beard fails compared to Mitch.

Just because you aren't chopping down trees while the wind bristles your manly beard doesn't mean you are any less of a man. That is due to your general desire to dress as a delicious summer fruit.

Just because you aren't chopping down trees while the wind bristles your manly beard doesn't mean you are any less of a man. That is due to your general desire to dress as a delicious summer fruit.

Thats it! Jorts, untucked shirt and a trucker hat for Sundays round then! Or maybe a nice Honeydew ensemble.

Thats it! Jorts, untucked shirt and a trucker hat for Sundays round then! Or maybe a nice Honeydew ensemble.

Jorts only of the pockets come down below the short line.

Getting in 9 after work today at Mercer west.

Back