Chambers Bay this Friday. Any takers???

Dr. Teeth

Reaction score
Handicap
TMEX 0.8!
I have to be in the Seattle area on Friday and scheduled an afternoon round at Chambers Bay around 4pm. I wanted to see if there is anyone interested in playing a round with me?

Man I wish!!! Have fun Stephen!

We're heading over to Lake Billy Chinook for some end of the school year camping, otherwise I would be all over this.

Man I would buddy, but its my son's birthday weekend.

I would but I am still sore from the last round I played there lol

Bump this for anyone interested. I am going to be playing around 430 and I have an extra $75 coupon for the round. Send me a PM if you want to join up.

Hmmm... Serious ponder here. I could easily work a 1/2 day and then drive up. I will let you know asap.

Hope it was fun man, wish I could've made it!

It was a beautiful day here on the sound. Pretty much no wind and the course was wide open. Great day to play some golf. I really like some of the preparations they are making for the US Open. The 7th green is still under construction, but it looks like it is going to be nice. That will be a tough hike if they keep it as a par 4. The 13th green complex is new since we played here in May and it is looking very nice. I really love this course.

It was a beautiful day here on the sound. Pretty much no wind and the course was wide open. Great day to play some golf. I really like some of the preparations they are making for the US Open. The 7th green is still under construction, but it looks like it is going to be nice. That will be a tough hike if they keep it as a par 4. The 13th green complex is new since we played here in May and it is looking very nice. I really love this course.

Let me know if you want to play it again soon :act-up:

I think I just heard that this is a new US Open site? 2015 I think? That's awesome if it's true.

Sorry I couldn't make it buddy! Hope you had a great day out there!

Back