Champion Sprinter Banned

Wow!!! I feel that this is a planned attack. I was reading about this earlier.

Just ignore/boycott the olympics. Its a social experiment clownshow, big brother surveilence left behind in its wake (Superbowl>MPLS), and often used for cover for military operations like in Russia. IOC is horseshite corruption. Blecht.

The best one I heard of honestly was the guy who made a rubber dick that had already clean sample in it. That is both brilliant and amazing all at once.
Onterio Smith former Vikings player got caught with a wizanator going thru the airport.

Catheterization has been used in the past also.

I'm out if i have to shove something up my junk.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

The number of times I've shown up at the end of a 45 minute drive to PT formation at 6 am to discover that, instead of doing PT, I'm going to be isolated until I can produce a sample is...not small. So I understand the outta nowhere nature of the ol' whiz quiz, and that it can feel very frustrating. At the same time, it's an agreement you enter into as part of joining elite level programs. If this had been the first time, whatever, but my understanding is this guy makes a habit of ghosting these tests, and got a previous ban suspended on technicalities. https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/03/sport/christian-coleman-usada-doping-dropped-wada-spt-intl/index.html

If nothing else, he's not likely to get much sympathy from his fellow athletes who do follow the rules.

Back