Chapel Hill Bound!

TC

Keg Thrower
Reaction score
Handicap
In an attempt to create another thread on THP :alien: I wanted to share some good/fun news with my fellow THP'ers.

The mother in law decided to get me and my awesome family some tickets and a night's accomodation in Chapel Hill for tonight's UNC game! I'm what you would call a die hard Tarheel fan, always have been, and this is my first trip to the Dean Dome. I've seen many Tarheel teams play in the past but it's been at the ACC Tournament or at Clemson or at Georgia Tech, so to say I'm a bit giddy is an understatement.

I hope the kiddos handle the experience well. Nothing worse than freaking out kids in a public place like that.

Have fun buddy!

Awesome man! It will be a fun time in the Dean dome.

Have a fun time buddy and sounds like a great pre Christmas treat to me :blob:

Have fun TC!!!! Sounds like a great time dude.

Have fun buddy! Who are they playing tonight?

Guys, this is going to rock! To be able to share my first trip to the sacred grounds of the Dean Dome with my favorite people in the world is just incredible. I'm going to soak it all up! The only thing that would make it better is if there's a Duke fan there and I get to punch him in the face.

If this game is televised nationally can you hold up a KMAC ATTACK sign? Thanks!

Have fun buddy! Who are they playing tonight?

Some scrub team. Nichols State I think. I don't even know. SHould be a dunk fest for the 1st half.

If this game is televised nationally can you hold up a KMAC ATTACK sign? Thanks!

It won't be televised nationally but if you lived in this great state it would be on TV. I might take a sign anyway that says:

"You've been Kmac'd"

It won't be televised nationally but if you lived in this great state it would be on TV. I might take a sign anyway that says:

"You've been Kmac'd"

"Who needs Tebow when you got KMac"

In an attempt to create another thread on THP :alien: I wanted to share some good/fun news with my fellow THP'ers.

The mother in law decided to get me and my awesome family some tickets and a night's accomodation in Chapel Hill for tonight's UNC game! I'm what you would call a die hard Tarheel fan, always have been, and this is my first trip to the Dean Dome. I've seen many Tarheel teams play in the past but it's been at the ACC Tournament or at Clemson or at Georgia Tech, so to say I'm a bit giddy is an understatement.

I hope the kiddos handle the experience well. Nothing worse than freaking out kids in a public place like that.

Where you guys staying? Let me know if you need any info for parking and such. I work at UNC so if you need any information let me know.

Where you guys staying? Let me know if you need any info for parking and such. I work at UNC so if you need any information let me know.

I don't have a clue where we're staying yet, but thanks for the offer. I'll hit you up if I need help.

Have fun and paint your face blue. Remember you're not student age anymore.

Kevin

Have fun and paint your face blue. Remember you're not student age anymore.

Kevin

That paint won't stick to man beard. We're gonna have a blast. I think in the next couple of year's, we're planning a trip to Lambeau. Would it be rude to wear Panther gear up in there?

Guys, this is going to rock! To be able to share my first trip to the sacred grounds of the Dean Dome with my favorite people in the world is just incredible. I'm going to soak it all up! The only thing that would make it better is if there's a Duke fan there and I get to punch him in the face.

I thought i was your favorite?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Are going to rock your Montross jersey?

Have fun, TC!

That paint won't stick to man beard. We're gonna have a blast. I think in the next couple of year's, we're planning a trip to Lambeau. Would it be rude to wear Panther gear up in there?

Nope. Rival fans are treated with respect in Lambeau. I only go to one or two game a year on what they call the Gold package, but the row in front of is often fans of the other team for some reason. Whoever holds those tickets probably sells them on Gold package weekends. But those people seem to have a blast. If, or when, you decide to come to Lambeau, you should try to come for a Gold package game. Those are the games filled with Milwaukee area people.

Like me.

Kevin

That sounds great. Erin's die hard and she's converting the boy. It's tough to watch. THis is something that we definitely want to do though. I'll be hitting you up for info for sure.

Man TC that sounds freaking awesome! I've watched a few games in big college stadiums and there is nothing like it, but as a die hard UNC fan, I don't even know what that might be like. Have a great time man.

TC, have a great time. I think this is an awesome gift for you from your MIL and I am sure you will take some pics for us to be able to check out after the game. GO TARHEELS!!

Maybe you can find two Duke fans and punch one in the face for me too.

<runs and hides>

Just kidding, have fun man. Grab a beer before the game at Top of the Hill too.

Back